Power

~Reader P.O.V.~
I wandered the halls, lost obviously, Where could Zero even be. Why did I agree to help Yuki find Zero, when it's so frustrating. I sighed, when I hit somebody's shoulder while walking, OOPPS.
"Hey! Watch Where You're Going Before You Taste what's in my fist!!" A random threat from the girl I bumped into yelled. 'Wow she must be a fangirl of I don't know the vampires oh no this is just like Twightlight all over again'(Twightlight doesn't relate to this though) I was in an angry so, guess what I did, Uh Huh, straight up slap her, OOPPS Again.

"Do you know who you're messing with, New girl, I could smash you into millions of pieces, for I am gonna be Future wife of Kaname Kuran," She said trying to brag. 'Wait is this the Aido was talking about, the Vampire who has a major thing with Kaname, I still won't care either way I'll show her the me that's mad'
"Tch, Doubt That, I've already met Kaname and seem to acquaintances already, and he's never mentioned a thing about you," I snapped back at her.

"Oh what's com-" Ruka got cut off by someone in the halls.

"Hey, Ruka, You can't just be unfriendly with the new student, when she just got here yesterday,"Yuki said as I was mouthed,'thanks she was annoying me'

"Yeah, Yeah whatever Yuki," Ruka said in a very annoyed tone.

"Well, anyways Nice to meet cha!" I exclaimed not that loud, holing my hand out for a hand shake, which Ruka just stared at.
~Five minutes later~
'Has this girl ever learned about a handshake geez it's already been five minutes' Finally Yuki took Ruka's hand on my hand shaking it up and down. Then explained that it was called a 'handshake'.
"Have you ever heard of a handshake?"I asked, she sighed then answered.

"Of Course Have! Do you think I'm an idiot?!"She kinda said in a mad tone.
~After the argument~
"So, (y/n) did you find Zero?" Yuki asked, I shook my head in response. She sighed, then a light bulb popped.
"How Could I be so stupid Of Course he'd be at the stables,"Yuki marched all the way to the stables as I followed.
~At The Stables~
Yuki was complaining to Zero and I was just watching them, until Zero noticed me hiding behind the door. He glared at me to go away, but I didn't go.
"Oi, Get out of here will you,"I shook my head in response which pissed him off.

"Zero, You do know I know something that a lot of people don't know about you,"
~Zero P.O.V.~
"Zero, You do know I know something that a lot of people don't know about you,"
'What does she mean about that'

"Yuki Leave Now," Yuki left but curious on what was going to happen.

"How many more days till you become a Level E Vampire, Zero?" I widened my eyes, at the thought she knew my secret.

"H-How do you know that?" I asked a bit frightened.

"I have powers, I just discovered before I got here, I don't know if I have other abilities though, I don't even know how I got these powers" She said with a smile.
~Reader P.O.V.~
Zero looked scared, but then his angry look came back.
"Don't.Hurt.Yuki." He said, leaving back to our dorm.
------------------
I don't know if this is good or not because duh I'm the author
Sebatian: Miss, We better not be, having a problem here
Me: >:( Why are you here!
Ciel:Says the girl who has no taste in writing studios
Me: This is my room!
Ciel:Tch, whatever same thing
Me:*opens portal to a different anime* Levi Knock this kid out and I'll give unlimited cleaning supplies
Levi:Ok