Chapter 24: Miki Hanazaki

Reader P.O.V

You hadn't known what to do. I'm so sure that was the bill. WAS IT?!

Wendy's eyes slowly opened.

"Wendy!"

"M-Master?"
I nodded. We both proceeded with our journey.

As the hours passed we took a break. I leaned against a tree while Wendy sat on a log admiring a butterfly on her fingers.
"So Wendy... what was that paper?"

"Hm? Oh... uhm that paper...! Uhh... it said..." she handed me the paper instead of reading it.
I grabbed it gently analyzing the words.

So usually we have people pay for our services but since you caught my attention... sexy. I wouldn't mind having this for free, call me. Xoxo
My number is on the business card.

"What the...?" She shook her head when I stared at her.

"It's... weird!" She shouted unexpectedly then apologized.

As tired and cold as we were, we stopped at a small diner.
"Oh dear heavens! Girls, you look like you've been freezing to death!" One of the waitresses came to us feeling our heads. It was... normal.

She examined our faces then proceeded to do her job.
"So what can I get you ladies?" She smiled.. not at me but at Wendy, like she knew her or something. I shook my head.

"Actually... we'd like some hot coco, please." Wendy gently grinned.

The woman nodded not even questioning what we were doing.

A few minutes passed, we sipped our hot coco then another customer came in.
"I'm sorry for coming in so late but can I have some water?"

The voice sounded awfully familiar.. I looked to see who is was.
The person caught my glance I didn't see who I was, he was wearing heavy clothes.
"(Y/n)?" His voice seemed troubled.

Wait.. Zero?!
"ZERO? What are you doing here?" I slightly freaked out, why was he here?

He smiled. "I came here for you."

I frowned at him, just what does he think he's doing?
"You shouldn't have come here." I told him.

"Kinda too late to turn back, you know?" I crossed my arms and he chuckled.

Well looks like I'll have to continue my journey with Zero... whew boy.

As the hours passed-- we were here, we actually made it! I grinned and put my hands on my hips. Zero looked at me; questioningly.
"So what are we doing again?"

"We are.... you're probably not gonna like this... uhh.. getting Miki back. I tracked her to this location." I replied. He nodded.

We stood in front of a small one story house, it awfully seemed familiar. I groaned in frustration. But why is this coming back to me?!

We entered the house-- well actually I kinda busted the door open.. wait that's not the point.

We roamed into the rooms, I admired one of them. It seemed like this room was made for me. I shook my head and entered the last room.

"Hey, before you head in there. Let me go with you." I nodded then Zero and I both held the door nob; counting on three to open the door.

It was busted open, but I was surprised to see the last room seemed like another dimension! It was huge, almost looking factory like.

(Author's Note: I almost feel too lazy to write a whole chapter about this "factory" so I'm just gonna quicken it a bit.)

I discovered some weird things, some even too weird.
"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." I reassured Zero, we made it to the last room again. 

As soon as we opened it, my eyes stood shocked. I fell to my knees sobbing into my hands. Miki was... dead. Her lifeless body is in front of my face...

----------

The reason why I'm doing a lot of skipping is because I have a question.
But this is totally for everyone.
If I were to make the endings soon, should I add a lemon chapter to whatever you choose? Comment what you want and if you don't want lemon then.. uh don't read it if people want it.