Huh?

~Reader P.O.V~
Zero had told me to meet him, to do a job he was asked to do. I had met up with him by the gates, and I just realized there was a girl staring at him, like she wanted to be with him. 'Aww so Kawaii, They'd be. Cute'
"Sup Zero, What's up?"

"Mmm, Yeah a was introduced to this job when someone asked me to kill this vampire who's committed
so many crimes,"

"Oh! That's sounds cool."

"Yuki will also becoming along,"

"But, she might get hurt, and I would probably not be there to help her,"

"It's already been held. Sorry"
~Dark Mansion~
We arrived at a dark mansion, that gave me the shivers. Yuki saw kid in the distance and walked towards him, but I stopped her before she could go further.
"That's how you can get in the situation you were a couple days ago. Do you want your blood to be devoured by vampires?" She looked at the kid, then followed back where Zero was. We entered, Zero went by himself and I was secretly following Yuki just in case she got in trouble. I followed her then heard a familiar voice speak.
"Oh, look here's my dinner," She was about to hurt Yuki then I came and pushed her out the way, for him to come after me.

"Yuki! Get out Now!" She did as told as well was struggling to push the vampire off me while on the floor. I heard a bang then saw the vampire dead and Zero holing a bloody rose.

"From all your crimes Vampire, Don't go hurting the ones I care about,"
'Care about? I'm confused'

"Care About? What do you mean Zero?"

"You don't get it do you (y/n), I've fallen in love with you. Every time you're here you make my heart beat, You make me what I am right now.....Happy," Zero said then after he left, and I was in a bit of a shock.
~Back at the School~
I had still be shocked after what happened. My heart has been burning ever since. I had been in my room, well, our room, in bed for the whole time. I heard a noise outside, my curiosity took over me as I moved out.
~Zero P.O.V.~
I had been awake the whole time, (y/n) had gone out of bed, and I wondered what was going on.
I went down to go and check on her.
~Reader P.O.V.~
I had walked outside and Kaname was standing there. It was kid of cold considering I'm still in my nightgown. I rubbed my eye, making sure this was no dream. Kaname suddenly held my waist and embraced me.
"(Y/n), Do I know I love you?" He said and I was all like 'WHAT!'
'I have two boys that like can this get any worse.'
I saw Zero looking at us and then he ran away.
I got out Kaname's Embrace and ran after him.
"(Y/n)! Where are you going?"
'Why can't I have an easier life'
----------------------------------
I'm done but it might have been a tiny bit short but it's a chapter
Ayato Sakamaki: Let me suck your blood
Me: AW HELL NAW YOU AIN'T GET NOME OF MY BLOOD
Aido: Did someone say blood?
Me: Can you help me this vampire wants to suck my blood
Aido: SURE but wait what vampire is he
Me:He's the normal one that has no powers
Ayato: Powers? What do you mean?
Aido:*uses ice powers on half his body* right there powers now Can I have your blood
Me:Fine
Ayato: WHAT! How come he gets to try blood?!