Chapter 24: You

The smell of coffee waved throughout the bustling coffeeshop. Chatter, clinking of mugs and teacups, and the whirr of the coffee machines filled the little building with a happy buzz. The cloudless day only added to the go-lucky feeling. 

      It couldn't have been a more perfect day; especially to a certain cuban employee with a. smile that could make anyone melt. Leonardo had only worked at Coran's Coffee for a few weeks, but he already loved it. Especially the erratic ginger that ran the place. His shift ran normally that day, the same customers with the same orders with the greetings as any other. 

      It was the same until the front door opened with a jingle and revealed a not so normal person. They had porcelain skin that reflected the sunlight, piercings everywhere, and various tattoos making a map across his skin. He wore black leather jacket over a black t-shirt with a red Vans log, as well as a pair of black ripped jeans and red checkered sneakers. His midnight-black hair was pulled back into a messy bun, exposing the tiny shell tattoo resting just behind his ear. And of course those full lips had to have an accomplice: a piercings that matched with his infinity septum.

      Leonardo was washing a few mugs while creating the new customer, so when he looked up and saw him, Leonardo paused mid-sentence and gawked. For the first time in his life, Leonardo Sanchez was at a loss for words. He continued to star as the customer prowled closer to the counter. 

      Eventually, he smirked, not looking him in the eye and said, "Take a picture, it'll last longer." Never before had Leonardo been so surprised  He'd finally met his match. He leaned over the counter, his left arm still holding the rag as his right set the mug he was cleaning down. He smirked at the lowered eyes of the new customer and smirked. "Oh yeah? Only if you smile."

      All sense of confidence left the other mans body as his cheeks turned red as a tomato. Leonardo chuckled and rested his chin on his fist. "What can I get for you?" The customer, still looking at the floor, paused for a moment before replying, "A steamed milk, medium." 

"Name?"

        The customers, eyes raised just a fraction. "What?"

"What's your name? I can't just call you Mullet, now can I?" 

      The other man let out a surprised laugh before mumbling, "It's not a mullet." 

"Then what do I call you?" 

      It was then the customers eyes linked with Leonardos. Stormy purple-grey met cloudless sky-blue and worlds collided.

"Akira. My name's Akira." 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 24!!

I want to thank all y'all who have read my story and have given it support it means the world to me! This is the final chapter in this fanfic so I hope you've enjoyed it and stick around longer for my other stories! Love you all, don't forget to comment, vote, and Stay Sweet!

Word Count: 500

Total Word Count: 29,440