Chapter Four

"Nothin' I saw in any movie about this place was legit," Josh complained as Blake stood spotting him on the weights. The rest of the team were busy doing their own drills but Joshy Boy was still on the out and out after the coaches beat down.

Blake had a silent agreement with Randall to keep the young Brit in line and the unfortunate consequence of that was now Blake was being isolated by the rest of the team, right alongside him.

So much for not standing out.

"How d'you mean?" Blake asked him putting a firm hand under the left side when Joshy Boy's grip seemed to slacken there and the bar was a little lower on one side.

"I thought Americans went around shootin' one anuvva," he said in a cockney accent that got broader when it was just the two of them, "but they're a bunch a' pussy's."

Blake fought back a scowl that effectively became a grimace at Joshy Boy's use of the word 'pussy'.

Any man who knew a woman like Melissa knew that the word pussy and any suggestion that it meant weak or scared was an ignorant asshole and would probably live to have his arse kicked by such a woman.

They'd had a great night last night, and the night before. In fact it had been the third time this week that they'd spent the night together.

While Blake had only known for a couple of years that his interest in other men hadn't just been purely philosophical; he'd always been into girls and had lost his virginity to one particular girl when he was fourteen.

He was already bigger than most guys his age and the girl had been eighteen at the time. Whether she knew how old he was or not had never come up and she had become something of a goddess in his eyes. He'd worshipped her every weekend his parents would let him out of the house and his fellow team mates had worshipped him as he lead the charge as they all moved into manhood.

It had never occurred to him at the time that it should be something they'd idolise him for, but then he knew it felt good and hungered for it daily. So he was happy to accept their praise.

Once she'd gone away to University, he found himself in the peculiar position his friends had been in all along. Unlike those virgin friends of him whom he knew just didn't understand it, the hunt for his next sexual partner became like a drug to him and his success rate impressed even the older boys.

He shouldn't have been surprised at how he felt about Melissa. He was a red blooded sexually driven man. He wondered if he was so driven for sex because as a bisexual man he was attracted to so many more people than monosexuals.

Or was he also attracted to men because he was so sexually driven and it meant he had more options to get his rocks off.

He didn't know. He didn't care.

Melissa was different to anyone he'd been with before. He was into her in ways he didn't know he could be, with a woman. Before he'd met her he'd begun to wonder if those naysayers hadn't been right and that Blake was just one of those guys who claimed to be bisexual but just couldn't accept his homosexuality.

Now he was certain they didn't know what they were talking about.

Melissa was the sexiest being in his world right now. He didn't know how he'd ever have enough of her.

"Oi, bra, you right?" Josh spoke up in alarm and Blake looked down to see the growth in the bulge of his shorts that was just beginning to get between his and Joshy Boy's line of sight.

"Oh shit," Blake hissed under his breath and stepped back, forcing laughter.

Josh deposited the bars safely on the arms and sat up on the bench looking back at Blake speculatively, but surprisingly hadn't kicked up a stink.