Chapter Three

"That little bimbo!" Melissa was ready to march down to the JOCK magazine office and serve herself up a plate of blonde bimbo fillet. It was took all Blake had in him to stop her from ringing the editor to report the busty blonde for theft.

"This is why I wasn't going to tell you," he said from his position between her and her mobile phone which he'd stashed in the back pocket of his low cut shorts that showed off his v-line and the curve at the top of his arse whenever he lifted his arms as he was doing now, trying to calm his wife down.

"I'd have seen the article when it came out, Blake" she pointed out.

He knew this already. It had been the only reason he had told her, knowing that if he was not around her when she did find out, they'd potentially be having barbecued bimbo for a week.

"I know those boxers," Melissa's fury did not abate. "I bought them for you."

"I know," he said in his best soothing voice. "I know you like looking at me when I wear them around the house too."

Perhaps a distraction was what she needed?

"They make your cock look so good," she took the bait, sounding finally as if she was running out of steam. He knew she was attempting to lure him into a false sense of security, however, and didn't move from where he stood, his solid arms still ready to catch her if she lunged at him.

"I know," he had to admit. He'd checked himself out in the mirror whenever he wore them. "You have to admit Josh looks pretty damn good in them too?"

He grinned.

"I'm surprised they even let him wear them to be honest," Melissa responded thoughtfully. "Doesn't he have an agreement with Calvin Klein?"

That was a good point. He did. Calvin Klein were the only underwear Blake ever saw Josh wearing around the locker room. He had so many gifts from the label that he never had to wear them same pair twice.

And here he was in his profile picture wearing a pair of Blake's month old AussieBum's.

"Maybe he thought it would be a good publicity stunt? International athletes move to local brands all the time," Blake explained and it was true. When he left the US he lost all of sponsors but he thought that was just a given seeing as he was giving up professional sports for a while. In the last week alone he'd received a number of offers, but was advised not to answer any until the cover shot of JOCK hit the shelves.

"You're not going to give me my phone back until I agree leave that bimbo alone, are you?" she said at last and he was relieved she had finally come to her senses. Relieved but not stupid. He kept his arms up until she pouted at him and let her shoulders sag just a little.

"Fine." She said at last but he still didn't lower his guard until she added, "I promise I won't go after the thieving little hussy."

He smiled a crooked smile and handed the device back over. He knew her word was good.

So long as the said 'thieving hussy' remained out of arms reach.

*

Their afternoon's took them in different directions. Melissa had a shift at the hospital and had kissed him long and hungrily before giving his butt a squeeze and leaving the apartment in a decidedly improved mood that made him wonder what fresh level of hell she was cooking up for the busty blonde.

She had promised, and so wouldn't do anything to her directly but she was an intelligent woman and Blake could only fathom how many indirect options had occurred to her.

Whatever happened, Blake was confident there would be no evidence linking it back to them, but the busty blonde would know even if she had no proof. Melissa would make sure of that.