Put You On‼️

I wake up to Kodie and I spooning.
"Hey sleepyhead, get up. I gotta go to class."
"Go back to sleep. Y'all jus gettin a syllabus." Kodie groans while hugging me tighter.
"Ain't Tei like ya best friend?"
"You right." Kodie says letting go.
I laugh and shake my head, "Niggas aint shit," I mumble.
I go and get in the quickest shower you could take while still trying to be clean.
She's workin at the pyramid tonight Frank Ocean sings to me.

When I get out, I dry off, put on deodorant, lotion, and brush my teeth. I throw on my navy blue Nike hoodie with some dry fit compression shorts and my G Fazos. I sprits on some Bronzed Coconut from Pink ,grab my car keys and purse and run out the door.
When I get in the car I plug my phone into the aux and start to drive to class. On the way I start to think about what Kodie said last night. Who the fuck is Pharaoh and why would I be scared of him. I want to find out who this nigga is 'cause I don't fear nobody. And that's on period.
As I pull in to the parking lot, I'm blasting PnB Rock and A Boogie's Put You On.
Yeah I want you but I took too long, I know you heard this about a thousand times, I'll tell you one more time, you beautiful.
I turn off my car and see the finest dude I've ever seen. About 5'10, long curly hair pulled into a man bun, swag jus drippin, and the cutest little peach fuzz on his chin.

I hope I wasn't staring

I hope I wasn't staring. When I looked up he was looking at me. I hopped out of my car and started to walk to my class.
"Welcome class, I'm Ms. Wilson. This year will be what you make it. I will not baby you, nor will I try to cheat you out of an education. That's all I have to say to that. Today, I will be giving you your syllabus. You're welcome to stay afterwards to mingle with your peers and talk to me one on one. I will now call roll."
I sit in my seat and take out my lip gloss. I start to put some on and swivel in my chair. I then look at my phone buzzing off the hook.
Tei.: Syd
Tei.:please. Answer me
Tei.: let me explain
Tei.: can we jus talk?
Tei.: mamas‼️😫
Tei.: wtf stop playin
Tei.: i love you mamas😚❤️
Whatever I think.
"Sydney Lopez?" Ms. Wilson calls
"Here." I say
I start to scroll through my snaps. When that gets boring, I start to look at people as she calls their name.
"Ariyon Santiago?"
"Wassuh." The boy from the car says.
Oh my gosh. Now I got class with him. Wow. And his name. Sexy as fuck. Sydney Santiago. It's got a nice ring. I continue to daydream until it's time for us to leave. As I walk out I see him staring at me.
"Like somethin you see?" I flirt.
"He blushes. Maybe, maybe not." He flirts back, "What's ya name ma?"
"Syd. You're Ariyon right?"
"Damn I must be yo steez ain't it?" He chuckles.
"Whatever. I jus happened to look up when she called you." I shrug.
"Well I hope you jus happen to call me." He says pulling out his phone.
I take it and put my name as Syd🍯😚
He takes it back and smirks. "Lock me in."
I get a text that says Ari🙃💗
So I lock him in as that.
"You wanna go to dinner later?"
"Mmm... you could be a killer."
"Yeah aight shordy."
"I'll think about it. Imma hit you up though."
"Aight." He says.
When I get into the car. I start to blast Put You On again. Fuck Tei. I'm tryna put him on. Plus she slang plastic, he slang wood. Damn. What imma wear to dinner?