Cognac Queen‼️

I walk out the door and check my hair and makeup on my phone camera. I take a video of me and my fit to post on snap.

I was looking like a baddie standing out there waiting for Jahseh to pull up on me

I was looking like a baddie standing out there waiting for Jahseh to pull up on me. I started to text Rhy about how my day's been going so far. I see Jahseh pulling into the lot so I told Rhy i'd jus facetime her when I got back to the dorm.

 I see Jahseh pulling into the lot so I told Rhy i'd jus facetime her when I got back to the dorm

When I seen this man pull up in a Mustang I was like damn, that's bae right there.

"Wassup luh baby, you ready to go." He asks me.

"Yeah, I been waiting on you for like 10 minutes." I exaggerate.

"Nah you haven't, you know why?" He asks, "Cuz it's SEVEN O'CLOCK, ONNA DOT, I'M IN MY DROP TOP" HE starts to sing.

"You are so silly." I say as I get into the passenger seat. "Can I hop on the aux?" I ask putting my seat belt on.

"Ion care as long as you don't pay none of that Jacquees shit."

I plug in my phone and start to play Cognac Queen by Megan Thee Stallion. As I start humming into the first part I can see Jah staring at me. "Bitch this a new outfit, turn to the back for a pick. Cognac Queen, i'm lit." I sing. "Whatchu want? Why is you staring at me, ain't you posed to be driving?" I laugh.

"My bad, this shit jus funny. You not gon play her the whole time is you?"

"I jus might, what we eating?"

"It's up to you."

"mmm... Can we go to Krab Kingz?"

He nods his head and pulls out the parking lot. I played Just Like Me by A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie, East Atlanta Love Letter by 6LACK and Future, Honesty by Pink Sweat$, and Excuse Me by Mozzy, DCMBR, Yhung T.O., and Too $hort.  When we pull up outside of Krab Kingz he hops out and opens my door.

"Damn girl yo music wishy washy as fuck. One song you all in love, the next you wanna be a trap nigga." Jah laughs.

We got into Krab Kingz and got in line. I ordered 2 crab clusters, 10 shrimp,an egg, 2 corn, and potatoes with honey garlic butter. He ordered 2 crab clusters, a lobster tail, 10 shrimp, an egg, a corn, a sausage, and potatoes with cajun butter. We sat down to talk and get to know eachother. We had a real cool conversation and there wasn't a dull moment. It's like I could tell him anything and he'll listen all the way and gimme his full attention and honest opinion and vice versa. After we were done we left and drove to the party.