Syd's Origin‼️

"Syd, you ready to go?", my sister, Rhy asks me.

"Yeah, I think I got everything packed and put in my car."

"Alright, well call me when you get there and be safe little sis." Rhy says with a tear in her eye.

"I love you." I say running up to hug her.

"I love you too, forever." she says sniffling.

"Peace and love." I say throwing up a peace sign.

"Peace and love, sis." She says watching me pull off.

That's me, Sydney Rihann Ali Lopez, and yes, it's Rihann not Rihanna

That's me, Sydney Rihann Ali Lopez, and yes, it's Rihann not Rihanna. I'm Black, Mexican, Puerto Rican, and Blackfoot Indian. I'm currently riding down the highway blasting TYuS's Cash Flow.

"Neva Had, I can tell that U neva had..." I practically yell at the top of my lungs. (If y'all got spotify, y'all should follow my spotify playlist. It's Syd's new slapz 🔥. It got chill and hype music.) I'm going to be attending Clark Atlanta University for Psychology. I was born and raised in Savannah Georgia. My mom ran out on me and Rhylee when I was 5 and she was 10. We have different dads so at the time I had to live with my dad and she lived with my aunt. When she moved out at 19, I started to go over to her house on the weekends until weekends turned to weeks and weeks turned to months. After that I practically lived at Rhylee's house and my dad just gave us money every week. I never knew why my mom walked out on us. I just remember her coming home really late at night really happy. She would forget what she was doing and just dance or stare into space with a glazed over look in her eyes. She'd forget to pay bills and buy food, but she was happy. I'll never forget the day she left. Rhy was cooking us out favorite dinner, noodles and chips, now that I think about it, it was the only dinner we really knew. She came home and kissed us on our foreheads. She asked about our days. Rhylee didn't say anything but I kept rambling about how I didn't wanna take a nap so the teacher didn't let me play, but now all I think about is how I should've been asking her to stay instead. She played in my hair and gave me a bath. After she tucked me in, I heard the door slam so I got outta my bed and went into the living room with Rhylee. I seen a hundred dollar bill on the counter, but I never seen her again.