this is my life (an attempt at acceptance)

Today has just been one of the days where I tend to think deeply, just in simple things; like on the bus, in lessons, laughing and smiling.
Thinking things like ... Maybe this isn't so bad.
Because this is just my life.
This is the way life is.
It will be like that ... Always.
I just hope I can find someone who loves me for that. My friends and family already do that, and I'm not the type to want a typical gooey love story.
But I just want someone ... As cheesy as it sounds.
I'm trying to accept it all; telling myself that people are a lot worse off.
Telling myself, that I can have help and everything, and there's many more memories just waiting.
Last year ... I thought nothing was out there, and all I could see in the future was darkness and loneliness .. Death.

Of course, I still have days like that, days where I am literally deciding whether to stay or go.
And then a simple little thing is a trigger to me feeling great again.
Things like my friends and chocolate and music and books and instagram.
And writing, too.
Having selective mutism ... It's like a journey.
There's average people's journeys ... And then there's mine.
This book is almost over.
And I thing I'm okay for now.
I'm starting to accept it all.