TRUE STORY- KURT COBAIN

So, I'm assuming at least a few of you have heard of Kurt Cobain, the lead singer of Nirvana. (At least... he was.) He allegedly committed suicide, shooting himself in the mouth, blowing most of his face off.

Yes, scary.

But a good story never stops there, right?

Many people believe his wife, Courtney Love, has actually killed him. This is a very far-out theory, since it would've been difficult to get the gun into his mouth, and shoot up.

Even though she may not have killed him, she still did some pretty demented shit.
Let's take a moment-

You walk into your home, from work, or... whatever. You walk through, trying to find your husband/wife/partner. When you find them, half of their face is blown across the room. They're slumped on the floor, face missing, the only part of their skull left is their bottom jaw and a part of their scalp. Blood covering their hair.

What do you do?

Maybe you scream, call the police, cry, curse, run away. All are reasonable.

Not Courtney.

She found him, yes.

Then she washed his hair.

What was left of it, anyway. He had a bottom jaw, and a section of his scalp left. She washed it because "she hated what it looked like when it was greasy like that".

But she didn't leave it at that. She changed his clothes. She laid the body out, she made sure he was clean.

Who does that??