Another Author's note (this one is important)

Hey betcha you thought I was dead! 

That was a dumb joke I'm sorry.

Anyways~ while I've been inactive on here, I have been reading the comments and I've noticed some stuff in terms of what people want next. 

(Btw while I haven't responded to some of the comments I just wanted you guys to know that they make me smile and sometime wheeze really hard.)

So I've narrowed it down to a couple of options.

1. Make more chapters. I do in fact have ways of continuing the story but I feel like I'm stalling purely because if I write the next part I know it will in fact wrap up the story and will most likely be the final chapter.

2. Make an epilogue and tie up the story on the last chapter. I left the last chapter pretty open - I know, but that was because I wasn't sure if I was ending it there, adding more, or leaving it open for others to imagine the what adventures will happen next for our reader and their petulant hubby.

3. I make a whole new story. That's right. I make a whole new story. The reader meeting Beetlejuice under completely different terms. e.g. Instead of having affiliations with the Deetz the reader encounters BJ differently. Fall in love with the goddamn demon all over again, folks!

(I mean it'd be pretty funny for him to actually become a summoning craze like Bloody Mary like I mentioned in this fic, although, I'd probably take it more seriously than that.)

But if you guys have anymore suggestions of what should happen PLEASE let me know. When I first wrote this fic, I had no idea how much attention it would get. It makes me so happy you guys have stuck around for it. 

Tbh I've only continued pumping chapters because I liked entertaining you guys and it's been wild seeing your reactions in the comments. 

So this is all for you guys!! <333