27 ~ A First Look

Start from the beginning

"Thank you so much" we said to the doctor and she gave us our pictures "You're quite welcome and miss Mickaelson?" I stopped walking and Harry didn't notice or he was just ignoring it "I just want to say that you two look so sweet together, I'm sure he will be a great dad" I was dumbstruck when she said that and I quickly glanced at Harry who raised his eye brows. "Uhm.. Thank you doctor" She let my hand go and I quickly walked towards Harry who was waiting for me.

He put his hand on my lower back and walked me to the back of the hospital and we quickly walked to the car, which he had parked out of sight. He ushered me into the car and got in himself. We had to drive past the main entrance and hopefully no one would recognise his car and we were lucky."Are you hungry?" Harry asked and to be honest I really was hungry.

"Yeah, I would die for some chicken, can we go to Nandos?" I asked him with puppy dog eyes and he chuckled at that but didn't protest as he made his way towards Nandos. I couldn't get out of the car quick enough because I was really hungry as I didn't eat all my pancakes and I needed my chicken. We took place in a booth and I check the menu

"Welcome to Nandos, can I take your order?" The nice waitress asked and I already knew what I was going to take "I would like to have the Chicken Butterfly and a Chicken breast fillet burger and a hot chocolate" I said politely and she smiled and wrote it down. Harry had the same thing and a coke.

I loved the smell in this restaurant, it smelled like food and it was my favourite smell in the whole world well except for Harry's scent. Wait what..Stop thinking of him like that I scolded myself. I was scolding myself a lot lately and I know what the reason of that was but I didn't want to admit anything to myself right this moment. I looked over at Harry and he was staring at the picture of our baby and he was smiling sweetly whilst looking at that picture.

"You have been staring at me the entire day" He said and I felt caught and I quickly looked down and that's when he grabbed my hands "Look at me please?" I immediately looked up and he was watching me with a smile in his eyes. "You can stare at me as much as you want love because I'm also doing that when you're not looking," He confessed.

This made me feel a bit better and less ashamed. The sad thing was that Harry knew that I was still in love with him. The way he acted let it show that he knew but for some reason he respected my decision to keep him at bay for now. He was just sitting there waiting patiently for me to trust him again. I wanted nothing more then to be with him, to lie in his arms, to laugh with him but something held me back from all that happiness and I didn't know what I had to do about it, but I guess I just needed time and I hoped that he would give me that.

The lovely waitress came back with our drinks and food and I was really starved and dug in not even waiting for her to leave and I was done before I even realised it. Harry was still eating and was looking smugly at me. I couldn't be any redder so I just shrugged and drank my hot chocolate, which was now cold. "Harry?"

"Yes, Love?"

"Could we go by a bookstore, I need to buy some books" I asked him "Yes of course" He quickly finished his plate and asked for the bill. He tipped that poor girl with way too much money and she just blankly stared at it and tried to give it back but Harry insisted on it.

"Ttthank you Harry..I mean sir" she stuttered and that made me smile because she was probably a fan and that made think of something and I immediately grabbed Harry's arm, which startled him. "Harry, she is a fan" I said wide eyes and it took a few seconds before he realised my problem and he quickly ran after her.

I waited by the door and it was beginning to get a lot more crowded. Harry returned pretty fast and he was smiling, which took the panic away. "She saw me look at our baby but she promised me to keep it a secret as long as I followed her on twitter, so I did." He told me and I nodded. He took my hand and pulled me towards the nearest bookstore. I always loved bookstores and if I could live in one I would but that's just not possible. I immediately walked over to the baby books, I wanted to know as much as possible about babies.

I also grabbed a few books for harry so he could read about it to. It would help us being better parents not that you can fully prepare but you can try to be as prepared as possible. I paid for the books after having an argument with Harry over the payment of those damn books but I could provide for myself and I was proud of that. When I finally sat down again I felt so tired that I just couldn't keep my eyes open any longer.

Harry woke me up "Sam, you're home" we walked to my apartment after I quickly checked how everything was going in the pub but when I saw that everything was going great we went upstairs. We stopped at my door and I had to say goodbye for now "Harry, thank you for this lovely day, I had fun" I said to him and he smiled and pulled me in an embrace and he kissed my temple "It was my pleasure and thank you for asking me to come with you" He let me go and took a step back and turned around "Bye Sam" he winked at me, which made me smile. 

"Bye Harry" I watched him walk away.