L A B I N G - A P A T

Lisa's POV:

I'm cleaning the living room when i saw bambam sit on the sofa.

His smiling like idiot.

I know what's inside his mind.

I look at him and roll my eyes that makes him laugh.

"What now?" I said

"So today is the date huh? The Jenlisa date perhaps?" He said and wink at me

"Its not a date. Dude jisoo and chaeyoung will be here too. And you monkey."

"Speaking of chae,  did you two talk? Like talk talk?" He ask. I know he wants to fix things with chaeyoung because when that incident happen he stops talking to her too. I did not force him to cut him off her but as my bestfriend he is very protective yo me.

"Actually to be honest i haven't. It was just like a casual thing? I mean she's friends with jennie. How can i cut her off?"

"But i think its time for you to fix the broken friendship. As you have said, she's jennie's friend so you can't avoid her presence."

"I don't know how to start talking to her. It's not that i haven't move on but i don't want to feel the pain again."

"Lisa, just tell me are you going to open yourself again to jennie? I mean the whole you?"

"I want to. And i'm trying. That's why I agreed to her to come over."

"You know that i will always be here for you lisa. I want you all the happiness in this world."

"Yeah i know that. And i could thank you enough. You're always there for me through ups and most especially my down fall. You know that i can catch a bullet for you. You saved me for so many times already and still here you are saving again. Tell me how san i repay you?"

"Just be happy lisa. That's what a big brother's wish for his little sister." Then he smile. We heard a knock on the door.

"Maybe that's them already. Go open the door." Bambam said

So i went to the door to open. Why am I nervous?

As i open the door i saw an angel. Oh god why she needs to be this beautiful?

"Ohh hi," i said to her as i notice that Jisoo  and chaeyoung is behind her