L A B I N G - L I M A

Lisa's POV:

After our little make out we went to the living room where her friends are. Well i can't call them my friends because they aren't. But don't get me wrong i really want to open myself for them too. As much as i wanted to my shits are bigger than me. Let me be casual with them just for a while.

We walk holding hands with a big smile painted on our faces. They all look at us with them saying "owww" in chorus. They seems so shocked.

"What is happening?!" jisoo ask

"Yeah hey manoban that is that?" bambam ask with confusion. Like awhile ago i wasn't sure about what to do but now i'm holding hands with the girl i love the most.

"Hmm guys meet my girlfriend," Jennie told them and they all shout with happiness

"But how? I mean we're happy but how did it happen?" jisoo ask us again while we walk closer to them and sit at the sofa

"Well this girl beside me kiss me and said i love you, i can't resist her so i said i love you too. And she told me that i'm hers now." i said then look at jennie with a big smile on the face

"Hey why it sounds like i forced you to be my girlfriend? Don't you want it?" jennie said then pout

"Of course i love it." i said then kiss her on her forehead

"Awww so cute i'm so happy for the both of you" Chaeyoung said

"Me too. I'm so indeed happy for you lisa. Now, all you need to do is to be happy and just focus on happiness. You don't need to look back to past that gives you pain and sorrow." bambam said then hug me "Hey Jennie please be patient with this monkey. And remember what i told you. Don't hurt her again."

"I will take care of her and her heart i promise." jennie said

"Jennie i'm so happy!" Jisoo said while having a small claps

"Thank you guys! Let's start the movie" jennie said then she move closer to me and side hug me.

Bambam leaves now because he needs to go to his friends party.

We begin to watch and jennie is still hugging me. I don't know but i really feel safe with her beside me. I love this feeling of being in love and being love. Jennie is indeed my true love.

 Jennie is indeed my true love