L A B I N G - D A L A W A

Lisa's POV:

When i got off my job i go home straight without eating or buying anything. I have a 3 hours job at the photography and camera store near at my school. Yes i'm a working- student. I need to work so i can let myself eat and buy the things i need for school.

I was exhausted with life lately. Well that was since when i came out actually but this past few weeks makes it 10 times harder than what i used to be.

Yes it was because jennie rejected me and i don't know what she wants because she acts like she cares about me. I know she's just feel pity because she knew something happened to me.

But what it makes even harder is when my mother and sister found out where i am. I don't know who told them but fck it. I'm wrecked.

I don't know what this heart should feel.

I thought i told to myself that i won't get affected by their presence. But here i am. Trying to avoid them.

Should i ran away again?

Should i leave this place again?

But i don't feel like going anywhere.

I stop from thinking this shits when i received a text from bambam.

From Bammie

Lisa get out of that fucking room and get your ass off talk to your mother. She's here. NOOOOOOW!!!

Okay. Bambam is now acting like angry father again.

I text him back.

To Bammie

Dad no!!!

I said then i smile. I know how much he hates it when i call him dad. Hahahaha

But on the serious note, i don't know of i can talk to them. I'm still scared that they might disown me again. What if the just want to talk to me to insult me again?

I was hurt too may times.

I'm tired to be honest.

But...

Am i gonna be coward again?

I thought i was strong because i can live alone and support myself. But why i feel like everyone thinks that i'm a coward because i keep on running away from my issues?

I was contemplating if i should go down but my feet starting to walk down-stare.

When they notice that i was already at the living room where they was seated.

I saw bammie smile at me and walk to me. He tap my shoulder and said something. "Just trust your heart pran. Things will be alright." Then he went the kitchen.

My mom tap the couch to make me sit beside her but instead i remained standing. My sister is on her other side still looking at me. She seems to be bothered if she will greet me or not.

"What do you want? Are you gonna insult the way i'm living now? Or are you gonna say things that might make me feel more defeated by life?" I said then my mom stand up and tried to hold me on my arm but i move a bit to make her know that i don't want her to touch me so she stop.

"No my daughter. I'm here because i want to make sure that you're fine and i want to say sorry if i didn't defend you. I should be. But i got coward. You are my daughter i should be the one to make a stand for you." My mom said but i avoided an eye contact.