I MUST BE FOOLISH TO THINK THAT WAY

Start from the beginning

She is probably good for these things.

I waited for her explanation, maybe she could read it in my face.

"I just thought you're secluding yourself again. You usually calls me to talk about how the things going on, then one day you just stop." She said straight with her eyes on mine.

"I thought you were drowning again in your superpower; overthinking skills." She added.

Oh, so she's just concerned about me in this past few days, I feel sorry for her then. For making her wait for my calls.

"Sorry I didn't mean to make you worry. It's just that I am not used to that someone's caring about how I feel or how is my day going on." I said, still feeling the guilt inside me.

"Before anything else I don't want you to think that I pity you okay. I just want to hear from you. Don't you ever think that you are disturbing me, cause you're not!" She said smiling.

I am touched. She's kinda sweet despite of her strong appearance.

"Don't do that again, I thought you were having struggles now. Look at tour eyes its puffy, I thought you cried last night all by yourself when you can just call me." She said smiling

"Only to find out you are having a late night talk with someone." She said now laughing.

I look at my eyes.

Yeah, they are puffy. This is embarrassing.

I slept two in the morning; I didn't t even recognizing how time passed so fast. But I am relieved that she somehow knows it. In that way I don't have to hide when I am texting Gretsch.

"I have to go to the restroom" I said and she nodded.

I closed the door behind me.

Elli's there in front me.

She's the head turner type of girl, but she got a lot of dirty secrets inside her based on how she's been described by my classmates.

Long brown hair, fair skin, and small face. She's perfect.

She dances well and good at academics, it's just that when she falls in love she became stupid.

Well, this sounds cliche, but maybe, falling in love makes you really blind. You can't see your worth and you give it all to the person as if he's the most important thing in your life. You made them your world that's why you lost yourself in the process. Now, you feel worthless because the person you valued the most can't hold you back.

Some rumors said that she entertains every guy around her then leaves as if nothing happened. I don't mean to offend anyone but I think that's her right. It's some kind of privilege she has; every person in the same type of girl has one. They have the right to choose and get what they want, but in return it's their feelings and dignity at stake. It's their personality and image emotionally.

That's when people started to judge her despite of her beauty.

Gretch is in front of us.

He sees Elli and then me, behind her.

He is smiling like an idiot.

He leans against the wall, then he acts as if the cupid strikes a golden arrow in his heart with his both hands on his chest.

Elli then smiles at him.

What the hell am I seeing?

Shit.