WHAT'S THE REASON BEHIND

I replied, thinking if he could get the message I wanted to say.

"I know I am not pretty enough, if I don't study well. What's left?" I added.

I make it sound lightweight but that's exactly what I believe since then.

Some might not understand but for me? I know too well. I've been living a peaceful one after understanding this way of life. When you're pretty people prioritize and admired you but when you have brain people can't just step on you. They just cant. Instead they respect you because some moron knows you're capable to fight back.

"I am well informed too that respect comes out naturally but for in some silly person you have to earn it yourself. Unless you wanted to be treated like a laughingstock"

Forever.

"I like you." He said.

I froze.

I like you

I stopped thinking for a moment even if I am on the verge of explaining.

I mean not in a malicious way, I exactly know what he means it just that I am expecting a sarcastic reply from him. 

He laughs then replied

"I mean I like that, your opinion, the way you see things and I'm sorry if I find it funny because you're really making sense and are straightforward."

I shut the laptop off. Stuck.

What was that?

"I didn't expect he actually get what I am trying to say." Cumin said as she tucks herself to bed.

Without judgment.

He never took me seriously.

He sounds different.

That's unusual.