Chapter 45

"I should really go..." Isabella mumbled, rolling over in the bed so she was face to face with George.

"Why?" Was his muffled response, his body flat against the mattress completely shattered.

"Because we're meant to be on a break..."

Running his hand down her side so he could pull her closer, he chuckled.

"You've been here three days. I don't think there's any point in us acting like we're good at this whole break thing."

Burying her head into his bare chest, she let him wrap his arms around her, holding her close in his protective state.

Placing a kiss to her head, her eyes began to flicker shut, her body falling into a comfortable daze. Just as George began to let his wander into that sleeping state too, loud banging was heard coming up the stairs, before a Matt Russle was stood in the doorway.

"What the fuck Russle?" George cursed, throwing the duvet over Isabella's semi naked body.

"Get out!"

"Oh shiiit!" He cursed, chuckling at the same time, before turning around so his back was to the both of them.

Isabella's body sunk further down into the duvet, trying to hide her embarrassment even more.

"How the hell did you even get in here? You don't have a fucking key!"

Peeking his head around to make sure the scene was now decent, he finally turned all the way.

"C'mon dude, we're in gangs. I got taught how to break in when I was five."

Grabbing a pillow from above his head, George threw it causing Matt to swerve just as it reached him.

"Ha, missed!" He pulled the collar on his jacket, before just as swiftly another hit him straight in the head.

"Ah shit, not that time."

"Get the fuck out and go home."

Peering over at where Isabella's head was just hovering up from the duvet, Matt laughed.

"I'm sorry for interrupting this... thing." He wavered about with his hands. "But it's time."

Before George had chance to answer, Isabella began placing kisses to his chest from underneath the duvet. Sucking in a deep breath, he tried to keep himself contained enough to continue a normal conversation with Matt stood right opposite.

"Can't it wait?!"

Breathing in through his nose he didn't dare let it escape from his mouth, due to how obvious it would have been that his body was slowly losing all control.

"Being a lazy shit is not more important than this. You can finally get out of this life." Matt continued to pester a serious tone evident in his voice. "And then you can lie in bed with her all you damn well like."

Yet again before he could give a response, Isabella's lips were back on his side kissing all the way up until he spluttered out his words.

"Ju..st give me a minute."

Sniggering to himself, he gave George the look before saluting in his direction and heading out the door.

"We'll all be downstairs in the next hour."

Waiting until he was definitely out of sight and the door closed, George took Isabella by her waist hauling her up so she was laid out on top of him.

"You are driving me fucking crazy Isabella Roads."

With no second thought his lips were on hers and the two took the short amount of time they did have to make the most of this moment. Scott had sent out a message telling them the exact location and demanding that everything was going to happen today.