Chapter 4 - Why?

Nathan's P.O.V

I stood there for a few minutes but she was quiet...

"Sorry?"

I could see anger in her eyes.... not a good signal.

"Yeah... I'm sorry." 

"After what you did... you come like if nothing had happened and say sorry?" She said raising her voice.

"Listen, I was so stupid for doing that and I really want to tell you the truth."

"Then... tell me."

"I-I can't"

"Why not?"

"I just can't!" I said yelling.

"I should knew that." She said dissapointed. I could see tears forming in her beautiful eyes...

She was about to turn around and walk away.

"I love you."

Charlotte's P.O.V

"I  love you."

My heart stopped when I heard those words...

"That's a lie."

"It's not... I still love you."

"No, you don't. If you really love me, then why you did that? Why you can't tell me?"

But instead of answering he stood there with his hands on his pockets with his head down looking at the floor.

"See... it's a lie."

At this point I was already crying.

"I really want to tell you but I can't. I'm sorry. But trust me when I say I love you because I mean it... I still love you with all my heart. It was living in hell without you, without your kisses, your hugs, without seeing your smile, hearing your laugh... Please take me back, take a chance on me. Let me love you with everything I have again. I promise not to let you down this time. Let me do everything I can to make you love me again. To show you that I really love you. Please..."

"No, don't come again with your promises because you never make them true. You just use that word to fool the people to believe in you... If you really missed me why didn't you fought for me? You have no idea how I cried day and night. I lost my social life, I never went to partys or hang out with friends, my grades went down, my life was messed up. You said you'll never forget about me, look at us now. We are nothing. You left me because another girl. But you hit the limit by saying in that interview she was your first and only girlfriend when it wasn't. How should I take that, huh? You used me? You played with me? You cheated on me? The only thing that was all day in my mind was  why? why Nathan why? I wasn't pretty enough? I was annoying? I don't worth it? I never loved you the way you wanted? You left big scars in my heart and now you are asking me for a second chance? Well if you want an answer, then its no. I don't love you anymore Nathan." 

I was crying so much.
I saw everything blur.
I felt dizzy.
My heart was beating so fast.

I just couldn't handle it.
I ran. I just ran far away from there.
Away from him, from everyone, from everything.