Chapter 21 - Cancel The Arranged Marriage

Nathan's P.O.V

I called Charlotte for the millionth time and she didn't answer.

Tom sighed. "Let's go search for her. It's already dark and it's not safe for her."

"Yeah, who knows what kind of bad people can be outside at this time." Siva said.

"Let's go then." Max said grabbing the keys.

"We are going to stay here if she comes back." Kelsey said and Nareesha nodded.

"You stay with them." Jay told me.

"Why? I w-"

"I don't think Charlotte wants to see you right now. So wait here with the girls." Max said.

I sighed and nodded.

Charlotte's P.O.V

I had a massive headache.

I had something covering my eyes.

I groaned.

"Look who just woke up." 

"Who are you?" I asked. It was the first thing thing that came to my mind.

I heard footsteps coming towards me and then someone removed the bandage that was around my eyes.

Kate.

My eyes widened.

"Hello Charlotte. Did you miss me?" She said and I noticed she had a knife in her hand.

"What do you want from me?!"

"I think you know." She smirked.

"No I don't." 

"Yes you do."  She lifted her hand and I thought she was going to hit me, but she didn't.

"Listen. You know I want Nathan and this is the last time I tell you to leave him alone."

 "Or what?"

She laughed.

"You know I'm capable of many things just to get what I want." 

She grabbed the knife and started playing with it. "I don't care if you two are in an arranged marriage. I'm sure you can cancel all the plans." 

"But what should I do? If I tell my mother-"

"You can't tell her about this. Think about something, I don't know! Run away or something, I don't care. But if you tell her or anyone about this, you and your family will get hurt." 

I can't let that happen.

Maybe they are never there for me but... they are my family.

"Okay. I'll do it." I said.

She smirked. "Good girl."

She walked towards me and untied me from the chair. I still had my hands tied to another rope.

"My workers will take you somewhere near the airport, so you can buy tickets to go back to London or wherever you want to go."

She started dragging me to the principal door and one of her workers covered my eyes again.

"You can't know our location sweetheart." He told me. I rolled my eyes even though they can't see me.

"You can't have any kind of contact with Nathan or his mates. Or else they find you and I'm pretty sure they look for you." She indicated me. I just nodded.

Someone started pushing me into the van and once I was in, they started driving.

Tom's P.O.V