Charlotte Edwards

Name: Charlotte Edwards 

Age: 18

Hair: Brown 

Eyes: Hazel 

Favorite colors: I love all colors!

Likes: Friends, tumblr, music

Dislikes: Players, cheaters, leavers, liers

About me:

Well hello, as you know my name is Charlotte! Sometimes people call me Char or Charlie.

Only my friends and family can call me Lottie.

I can't live without music. Music has been always there for me for every moment of my life. That's why music means a lot to me.

Oh, theres a picture of me: http://weheartit.com/entry/19073506

I don't have a perfect life...

Parents working all day, they never have time for me. People making fun of me... 

Just then...  my parents told me that I have to marry Nathan Sykes.

Why!? just WHY?! I hate him!

I know maybe you are like: "OH MY GOSH, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU GIRL? YOU ARE GOING TO MARRY NATHAN SYKES!"

But no one knows the real story....

Three years ago my life was perfect. No people bulling me... my parents had time for me... and I had a boyfriend. Who was no one else than Nathan Sykes.

We were the most cute couple in school, but one day Nathan received a call with amazing news for him. He was going to be part of a new boyband The Wanted.

I had the chance to meet the other boys, they were really cool and funny!

Nathan moved with the boys, but before he moved, he gave me necklace and he promised me that he will never forget about me.

But apparently, that promise was a lie.

I found out that he was hanging out a lot with another girl. Of course I was jealous, but I didn't wanted to make a drama so I left it like that.

A week later I saw a magazine with Nathan on the cover kissing a girl. 

Then I saw an interview where Nathan said that the girl was her first and only girlfriend. 

My heart broke into pieces.

My grades were bad.

I never went to parties or hang out with friends.

I skipped school.

I cried every night.

My life has changed from that day.

And now, I'm going to marry him?

How I'm going to face him?

I can't forgive him what he did.