Chapter 19

Hey y'all! So I took so long with this chapter because:
1. It's coming to an end but I'm trying to prolong it for y'all
2. I was low key swarmed with homework #boocollegelife
3. I WROTE A PLAY! I wrote a one act full play, so I had to make sure it was perfected. Sorry for the wait y'all!
————————————————————

As soon as I saw him, I started to feel a swarm of anger in my chest. It felt like hot lava was poured into my veins and moved all the way up to my heart, hardening it.

"You! How could you do this to me! I trusted you! I trusted all of you!" I can't believe this. How could they?!

"Oh sweetie, you should know how selfish Angels can be." She said with a wink and a sultry smile.

Looking at the 4 imposters I trusted with my few days of living, I look up to see Grayson, Damon, Tabitha, and Leila who just spoke. To hear and see those words come out of her mouth, was unbelievable. That small voice keeps telling me it's not what it looks like, sounding like a dude caught cheating on his girlfriend. My own body can't even process this. Stepping forward, Leila's eyes look even more dark; all of them do. They each wear black clothing, matching their soul I guess.

Stepping towards me, Grayson tries to touch my face, but I don't allow him to. Before I move my face away fully, I catch a glimpse of hurt in his eyes. Why would he be hurt when I should be?

Stepping away from me, all 4 gather in front of my family, my wonderful family.

"I'm sorry, but we have to do this." Grayson says with hurt in his eyes.

"Wait, do what-No!!!!!" Before I can even finish my sentence, they beheaded them with a long sword they got from who knows where!

"WHYYY???!!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" I scream, trying to break free from the rope. My mother, step father, sisters, and brothers' heads fall to the floor, rolling to face me. Their eyes filled with sadness and fear.

"We had to. I'm sorry." Grayson says, before all 4 leave to exit the room, leaving me here with empty memories; memories of what could've been.

Hey y'all please please please vote or I won't upload another chapter. I can see a lot of y'all viewing but not voting. Thanks y'all.

Why do you think they did that?