Chapter 3

When I wake up, I'm surrounded by complete darkness. It's as if time had stilled while I'm in the middle of it.

"Hello?" I call out. "Where the hell am I?"

"You're where you belong love. I've been waiting for 19 years. 19 FUCKING years for us to be together, and now that you're here, I'm never letting you go." A disembodied voice says near me.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I ask, while stumbling in the darkness.

All of a sudden, there's a power surge through my body, that feels as if my body is being charged up like a battery. It feels good. It feels so good, that I close my eyes and the power go through my whole entire being.

"What is that? It feels so fucking good!" I moan.

Then my body jolts forward until I land on the floor and the the energy currents flow through me completely. It's....so.....electrifying! Like drinking crisp Sprite from McDonalds!

"That my love is the energy of darkness. It's to where you'll completely turn dark, like a demon perhaps."

"What?! I don't want to be a fucking demo-ahhh it feels so good!"

"You were saying love? Don't fight it, let it take control."

"Wh-oo a-re you?" I ask in between breaths.

"Your husband, love."

That was the last thing I remembered until my eyes slowly closed.

I open my eyes again and I'm in a completely white room, another oblivion, i thought. Then I feel a very warm presence beside me, so comfortable and soft-like. I turn around and met with very blue eyes, pure golden hair, and a white gown lady who looks at me with pure kindness.

"Are you going to hurt me?" I mentally face palm. How can a kind lady like her hurt me? But looks can be deceiving little one, a voice says in the back of my mind.

"What the fu--"

"Now now little one. There's no need for such vulgar language around here. You're completely safe. I am your guardian angel Leila, and that voice that you just heard, is your other guardian angel, Tabitha. She will be with you for the rest of your life to keep you balanced."

"Balanced? What do you mean? And why do I have 2 guardian angels?"

"Well little one, when you were about to be born, the devil himself wanted you to be born on his birthday to activate your full on demon power, until he realised everything including himself, can be destroyed. This is because there has to be balance in the world. So he proposed an idea to share you with the Gods."

"Whoa whoa whoa, demon power, Gods?" I ask dumbfounded.

"Yes sweetheart. Back when the Native Americans still had most of their land, they predicted they were going to get killed off by the Europeans. So they casted a spell like curse, that America will face the wrath of a very powerful being, that being you, when America has reached their peak. Now there was only supposed to be good charms put into the spell, but one person, who lost everything, Zozo, decided that America needed to burn in hell. So they put the devil's magic into it, making it a spell like curse."

"Oh. That's why that voice said I had demonic power. But why wait until I'm 19? Wait, I'm 19 already?! How long was I out?!" I frantically yelled.

"You were out about 3 days and 19 is more like 666 except in year form for the demons. But listen closely Zo. You have to stay balanced. You can't be more bad than you are good and vice versa without complete chaos okay? You have so much power in that one body of yours. Too much of one thing can declare complete destruction! However there are some people, including angels and demons, that want to make you unbalanced." As she said this, my thoughts go back to that demonic voice.

"Now you'll have 2 guardian demons as well, so they can keep you balanced, but the devil will try his hardest to bring you on his side. Just listen to Tabitha and I and you shall be good. Okay?"

"Alright, I think I got it. Do I have powers?"

"Yep. But Tabitha and Grayson will mainly help you with those dear. Grayson is one of your main guardian demons."

"Oh okay. Guess this is my new life now."

It's a lot to take in, but I'll handle it, as long as I keep balanced and listen to my guardians. Oh boy, I'm gonna have an interesting life ahead of me.

Hey everyone. So this is I think the 3rd chapter of my short story and I think I'll end it here. If you want me to add a sequel than comment on here. Hope you enjoyed it and happy Halloween! Birthday's tomorrow too woo hoo!!