(Chapter Two- The Gems have a day out Part Two)

Start from the beginning

Garnet: "About what?" 'Garnet asks turning to look at Pearl who squints her eyes from the light being reflected off of the taller Gem's visor'

Pearl: "The Metamorin species has become a fallen empire from what we know and like all fallen empire's there are likley to be things left over from them" 'Pearl says in thought'

Garnet: "So you are worried that some of their technology may become active again" 'Garnet says in a understanding tone'

Pearl: "Well one of them already did, and if one of their combat based machines were to reactivate.....I mean I dont think we could even beat a howitzer" 'Pearl says nervously laughing'

Garnet: "I sort of forgot how much inspiration they took from human weaponry...and then twisted it on its head" 'Garnet says with a small laugh'

Pearl: "I just dont understand how you can be so calm about this...."

Garnet: "I have to be calm about it Pearl, if I remain calm about it then if the situation rises I can act accordingly. I can protect my friends and family" 'Garnet says with a soft smile which in turn causes pearl to smile aswell'

Pearl: "That is one way to look at it i suppose" 'Pearl says with a soft voice'

'After a moment of silence Steven quickly runs out of the arcade holding multitudes of prizes leaving only a Steven shaped pile when he trips infront of Garnet and Pearl'

Pearl: "Oh my....." 'Pearl says stifling her laughter'

Steven: "IM ALIVE!" 'Steven shouts as he bursts out of the pile of assorted prizes'

'Garnet chuckles at the young half gem's enthusiasm while Pearl helps uncover him'

Pearl: "H-How did you even win all of this! I didnt give you enough money for this many plays!" 'Pearl says in confusion as Steven stands up'

'Soon after Amethyst and Connie come out of the arcade in simmilar states of disarray while Chip let's out a quiet robotic laugh'

Amethyst: "Chip is how!" 'Amethyst says bursting out from her own pile of prizes followed by Connie doing the same'

'Garnet looks at Chip curiously as he smiles proudly, his eyes glowing a bright green'

Connie: "Yeah! He figured out how to cheat the system by making the machine give out its tickets! Turns out he is also really good at strategic games" 'Connie says causing Garnet to chuckle to herself while Pearl seems to be having a existential crisis'

Steven: "Pearl? Are you okay?"

Pearl: "So....many...prizes....so...much...mess" 'Pearl says her eyes seeming empty'

Amethyst: "Dont worry about it P' we can keep most of it in my room" 'Amethyst says only for pearl to fall forward into the large pile of prizes laying limp'

'Garnet turns from Pearl and looks back to Chip'

Garnet: "You interfaced with the arcade cabinets didnt you?" 'Garnet asks with a calm tone in her voice'

Chip: ".....maybe" ' Chip says quietly as he nervously scratches his chin'

'Garnet sighs before stand up and storing her phone in one of her two gems'

Garnet: "You arent in trouble, but you did disobey a rule" 'Garnet says with a soft smile as she turns to the massive pile of assorted toys and stuffed animals'

Garnet: "So you can make it upto me by helping me carry this stuff home" 'Garnet says earning beep of agreement from Chip'

'Once Pearl had snapped out of her daze She started to help Garnet and Chip carry  the large ammounts of prizes with Connie and Steven picking out the ones they wanted to keep'

'Once inside the beach house Amethyst leads the group up to the strange door near the warp pad, Amethyst places her hand on the door causing it to glow purple for a moment before opening'

'Chip watches in awe as the door opens up into a large cave like room covered in piles of trash and miscellaneous items, his awe quickly turns into confusion at the mess'

Amethyst: "Just throw it where ever" 'Amethyst says causing Chip to look at the pile of items he is carrying before he throws it off into the distance crashing it through a large tower of garbage'

Amethyst: "Woah! Nice throw dude!" 'Amethyst says as Pearl scoffs before stacking her pile as neatly as possible while Garnet simply drops hers onto the ground'

Chip: "How does this door work?" 'Chip asks quietly as he examines the door leading outside of the room'

Pearl: "Oh! It's like a portal, it rips a hole in spacetime creating a kind of separate dimension" 'Pearl explains causing Chip's eyes to light up into stars'

Garnet: "It makes a separate room for all crystal Gems, Steven has a room aswell but it used to be his mother's so it dosent really suit him" 'Garnet says as the three walk out leaving Amethyst in her room'

'Chip curiously turns back to the closed door before Garnet and Pearl stop and turn back to him'

Pearl: "Is somthing wrong?" 'Pearl asks confused before Chip places a hand on the door'

'After a moment of nothing Chip's hand begins to glow black with the door doing the same'

'Garnet walks forward once the door stops glowing and examines the door, under the red and blue colored dots on the door is a Black and red glowing dot'

Pearl: "That...shouldnt be possible yet I'm not surprised it happened" 'Peark says with her eyes wide while Garnet has a proud look on her face'

Garnet: "Well we shall look at it later, it's time to make lunch" 'Garnet says leading Pearl and Chip downstairs'

*To be continued*