Yu He scoffed, "Looks like you've grown up Young Mistress Fan He." he mocked once more.

It is only now that he decided to explore the grand palace at his own accord.

"Your Highness, Princess Wen Yue has come to visit." a servant announced behind the door.

A delighted smile fell upon Prince Wen Chen's lips hearing his sister's name, "Let her in!" he said excitedly.

The doors opened and then shut upon her entrance.

Wen Yue smiled, "How are your studies?" she asked as she greeted Fan He who was present as well.

"Ahh.....they are well," Wen Chen awkwardly grinned.

Fan He gave a short smile seeing the pair and decided to excuse himself. "I shall give both Your Highness time to yourselves." and left with the prince thanking him for the spared privacy.

Wen Yue gave a huffed chuckle, "Other than that, Ling's wedding is coming soon." she spoke of her eldest brother the 3rd prince, Wen Ling's marriage with Ju Ning, the General's daughter.

Wen Chen's mouth gaped by a fraction, "Ah, I still need to find them a gift!" he remembered.

He was so caught up in his studies causing him to forget his own brother's marriage. Not only that, he even forgot about the gift!

"Now that I mention it, I wonder if Xin will get married. Father is probably looking right now." Wen Yue pondered.

Wen Chen laughed manically, "What about you Sis? You're now of age too." bringing up the fear she didn't want to even think about.

She brushed off his words, "Don't even mention it. I still want to stay here a little longer." her voice calm.

"Alright alright, I won't mention it again." he promised his older sister.

"Anyways, do you have anything to tell me? It seems like you do." he told her.

She always came to his palace whenever she needed to say something.

She frowned lightly, "I'm having trouble composing a song." she confessed. 

"What seems to be the problem?" he asked with concern.

"I don't know...... I feel like I don't have that flair in me to compose one." she said sadly.

"Flair?" he questioned. "What do you mean?"

She sighed, "Although the flame inside me can produce a melody, for this particular one I cannot. The more I think about it, the further it slips from my grasp." her eyes lowered.

"It's like I need to find it." she explained.

His brow jerked at her words. For some reason, it touched his heart once they came through his ears.

He chuckled softly, "Sis, I don't think you need to find that flame rather, I think you need to let that flame find you." he advised her.

She smiled with a frown, "Maybe,"

"Did you also ask Xin about this?" believing she may have asked for his input.