16

↱ Tony Stark

Tony Stark.

Once Peter collapsed after seeing his own blood on his head, I thought fast.

I saw that boss guy taking away Peter's body somewhere, I was acting so stiff he thought I died. What an idiot.

There was an enormous amount of pain everywhere on me, but it's nothing I can't handle, after all I am the legendary Tony Stark.

I got up off the floor and quickly turned the other way and walked stealthily to the other side, if I ran they could hear it.

I took notice of the female version of Deadpool fighting the employees.

"Where is the Spider kid and Tony?! This woman tricked us so they could escape!" an employee yelled, and they all went into a flurry. An employee put her in a tight headlock, and she couldn't escape, trying to move their arm but it wouldn't budge.

"Shit." I muttered, there was no place to hide, so I did what the only option was at the moment; run.

I quickly ran as quick as I could and they heard me so they split up, I noticed a few stayed in case they had to fight female Deadpool and the majority went after me.

I quickly went inside a random room, out of breathe, I looked through the small window of the door, seeing them all question where I went.

"Jarvis, can you send in my suit repulsor?" I panted out.

"I apologize, sir. It appears there is something blocking my systems and I can't seem to send in any parts of your suit. I will try and get my ordinary system back, but it will take up to a few hours, which will be pointless at this rate." Jarvis replied in his AI voice.

"Well, damn it. Is there any sort of way out without these guys seeing me?" I asked Jarvis, still looking out the window.

"Yes. There's only a 50/50 percent chance it will be successful due to your injuries, but according to my scanning of the whole building. It appears there's a way out inside of the boss' office. But the bad part is, he is currently performing some sort of injury inside of the room right now. You can still try to sneak out the window from behind him." Jarvis explained, my eyes widened. What did he mean by 'performing injury'?

"On who? Who's he performing it on?" I mumbled out.

"Peter Parker."

"Is there a way I can get him out unharmed any more with me?" I was definitely gonna do whatever it takes to get Peter and I out of this shit, he deserves to live a normal superhero life, saving people, not having people saving him.

"..No, sir. In order for one of you to be alive, you would need to get someone to sacrifice their life, so I highly recommend you-"

"Jarvis. All I want to know is if I'll get Peter alive if I take him with me." I sternly said, cutting him off.

"You can. But that would mean you would have to do the sacrifice-"

"Then we have our plan, let's go." I clapped my hands.

"-which I highly don't recommend, sir. I don't want you to die." I had to admit, Jarvis not wanting me to die hurt me a bit. But what does he know? I programmed him to say these sort of things while helping me out.

"And I don't want Peter to die, sorry Jarvis... Whatever it takes." I quietly opened the door and ran as quiet as I could to the other end to where my plan would actually take action.

I saw the employees by the dome were having a conversation on what to do with her. She looked at me and knew what I was doing and winked, giving me a smile of approval.

I gave her a slight smile back, quickly arriving at the front of the door. Once I enter through this door. It's game on.

Or.. the end of the game for me.

I rested my hand on the doorknob, inhaling hardly. Half of my entire existence, I wanted to give Peter a full healthy life. Unlike I had.

Hell, I grew up with a huge ego half of my life, not caring for anyone else's lives apart from mine.

I thought that was the most important thing.

But no, the most important thing is what you truly love. Whether that's your loved one, your daughter, your son, your wife, your husband, whatever it is.. don't take it for granted.

Because I did for a while.

Until I realized I've been oblivious to the two things I've loved my entire life.

Peter, and saving people.

And for me to save people, I built a suit, a suit to hold missiles, protection, AIs, controls to all my robots, my own satellite, even more weaponry and armory..

I've changed my whole life.

I went from being the egotistical, scumbag, billionaire with a big brain he only used for himself..

To being the heroic, Man in the suit of Iron, ..still a billionaire. Except without the scumbag and egotistical parts.

"Go!" I yelled to Peter, quickly pushing him out of the window, he looked at me with tears in his eyes, still clutching his bleeding head.

"Why? Why are you saving me?!" he mumbled through his tears, I shook my head, "Enough with the questions. Go." I turned around to see the boss with a tool in his hand, along with a gun, he shot me repeatedly with all his bullets in the head, I collapsed in a sitting position against the wall, feeling drowsy.

Then he used the tool, I watched with pain in my eyes as he used it to take out my arc reactor, my head fell back, leaning painfully and unemotionally against the window.

"J..Jarvis, switch c-control over t-to Peter.." I breathlessly managed to get out, before I wasn't able to speak anymore, everything around me started to become white.

"Goodbye, sir." was all I heard before I slipped into a white page.

I was unable to walk around, but I jumped, and when I did, I seemed to be able to levitate or fly.. of some sort.

I imagined myself being in my suit.

And it happened, I looked down, seeing my suit on me, I flew down, further into the white.

I thought about Peter, and what he was doing right now.

Then suddenly the white around me became the exact spot where my body was, I looked at myself. If I was here, and my body was there..

I died.

The pain was too much for me to handle, so I died. I walked up to the window, about to jump through it when I just walked through it instead.

I flew over and past everything, seeing Peter, crying nonstop but running away from the building.

I felt bad for doing this to him.

But I wouldn't rather him die.

Now I'm the Iron Man of Heaven, can't be bad, right?

Besides, now that I sacrificed myself, everything for Peter must go perfectly now, right?