1

↱ Peter Parker

Peter Parker.

Once my last class of school ended, I sighed and grabbed my bag, swinging it over my shoulder. I exited the classroom, then walked out. I walked to my house, and climbed in through the window.

I walked down the stairs, and to the kitchen and was met by my dad, Tony Stark, yes, the famous billionaire genius playboy philanthropist. Ah great, the amount of times he's said that made me memorize each word in my head..

"Hey, Pete, how was school today?" he said, his eyes looking up at me before taking a sip out of his beverage. "It was good, actually. Nothing went wrong, except some guy spoke to me, oh and Ned and I are working on some fun projects."

"Well, great! I'm assuming you are down here to get ready to swing around town, yeah?" he said, and I nodded. "Dad, you know that rhyme is getting old."

"It's cause the rhymes get old when your dad gets bold... enough to use the same rhyme over and over again. Sorry, that one was shit. My bad." I couldn't tell if he was apologizing for the crappy rhyme, or for the use of language.. probably not the second one.

"It's fine. I'm gonna go get dressed in my suit and I'll be back in a few hours, love you." I said, and grabbed the piece of toast I had made while talking to him, then began to walk back up the steps.

"Love ya too, kid." he gave me a little wave, then I smiled at him, and quickly was gonna say something. "Y'know Dad, it's not too late to start looking for someone to date, I don't mind. Cause I know you're hesitating about what I'll think about it." I gave him a reassuring look and fully walked up the steps, and toward my room.

"Huh, maybe the kid's right." Tony mumbled.

. . .
That's the end of Chapter One!

If you're wondering, why so short? I'm planning on making a wayy longer chapter next time. And maybe, (not sure) introduce Wade into the story. I'm thinking as I go, and maybe I'll just not introduce him till later.

I want this to be an enjoyable fic so I'm gonna try and not make it too long of a wait for Wade to come in, or too short of a wait... or too short of a wade. (BADUM TSH) Okay sorry..

Cya in part 2!

(PS, who do you think Tony's gonna date?)