3

↱ Wade Wilson

Wade Wilson. (yes again whats it to ya)

It's been a week since I've last seen Webs. I would occasionally see him on the news but that doesn't count as seeing him in person.

Not gonna lie ever since then I've had an aching pain in my non-existent-yet-existent heart.

[You miss him, don't lie]

...Maybe you're right, I miss his ass.

(Slow your boner there cowboy)

"Shut it, Yellow." I muttered aloud, then proceeded to shoot bullets at the guy in front of me, him dodging some of them but finally one hit him in the leg and he fell to the ground, but still alive.

I was about to shoot him another time when my gun was webbed, my eyes slightly widened in shock. Webby? Then someone jumped down and I was webbed to the wall.

"Deadpool, what do you think you're doing?" and there he was, Webby Mc. Webster. I then replied to his question, "My job."

He sighed in annoyance, "I'm tired of having to save these poor citizens just to realize you're the reason I'm even having to save them. You know it's not too late to switch jobs and become a hero."

"What are you talking about? You haven't saved the ones I've been killing for a whole week! And I don't want to switch jobs! Heroes do stuff for free, whereas this merc job pays me a lot so I can afford to pay my bills, bathe in money, and not be homeless." I responded angrily.

"That's because you're not the only mercenary in the world, just one of the popular ones. You're not the only psycho that wants to kill innocent civilians for no exact valid reason! Don't expect me to be showing up magically to save them, don't be so selfish."

For some reason that hit me hardly. Not even gonna make a sex joke for that. I had nothing; No comedic responses, no joking responses, not even a silly comment. He stung me, but I tried to shrug it off. Like I've always had.

"Wow that hit me hard. Harder than a boner." he had froze for a moment at my response. Hah! He thought he could get me to loosen up.

"I.. well uh. I should be going now." he stuttered out, and I smirked, he was cute when he was flustered.

...Wait did I just say that?

[Yes, I believe you did]

(OH SNAP WE'RE GETTING FEELINGS FOR THIS WEBSTER)

"No, no! Shut up." I mumbled to them. Who do they think they are?

[Voices... in your head]

(I mean yEAH, basically)

"That is right, but still I won't listen to you dumbasses." I looked at Webs, to see him slightly concerned as to who I'm talking to.

"Uh, who are you talking to?" he asked, confusion written all over his mask.

"Nothing, anyway. You can go now, swing off so I can admire your ass." I responded, and he seemed embarrassed. He sure did put the ass in embarrassed.

"O-Okaaaay.." he just slightly shook his head before turning around and swinging off.

(Ah~. That's our husband)

"Shut the fuck up." I mumbled, and had just realized the webbing had dissolved. How long has that been gone?

[It finished dissolving half way in your conversation. You just seemed too be too focused on gazing at him to realize]

"That was a rhetorical question you dumbass. Sometimes I hate both of you." I said, speaking to those annoying voices.

[That would mean hating yourself, as we are YOU]

(You thought bitch)

"Exactly. I hate myself." All jokes aside, what is Webs doing to me? When I see him my heart stopped aching and just craved for his attention. Yet I chose to ignore it.

[That means you love him]

(YEAUVSJV, now next time you see him ask him to marry you)

"The hell, why?"

[Idiot, he also likes you, you just ignore it. He was concerned for you when you were talking to us, and he also wants to make sure you're okay, which is why he swings by sometimes)

Maybe they're right..