11

↱ Peter Parker

Peter Parker.

It all happened too fast..

When I almost was about to crash and meet the ground, I thought quickly and guided myself to the building, then I stuck to the side of it before lightly hopping off, stumbling.

I had felt so much pain.

I groaned, putting on my mask.

I stumbled to the new Avengers tower, covered in scraps on my suit, it being incredibly damaged, torn, and blood spewing out from various sections of my body.

I walked inside the tower through the door, and immediately the two Avengers sitting on the couch rushed up to me, I couldn't tell who it was, before my vision got blurry and I collapsed.

. . . . . . . . . .

"Is he gonna be okay?" I heard someone mutter, and I opened my eyes to be in the S.H.I.E.L.D hospital.

I saw Natasha talking to a doctor, while Clint was gazing out a window, Bruce was pacing back and forth, rubbing his head, and Steve was seated on the chair next to the bed, looking down at the ground, hands clasped together.

"We are currently missing a visitor..." the doctor said to Natasha, who asked who it was, and all I heard the doctor say was, "Wade Wilson."

That made me spring up, sitting up, and everyone's attention averted towards me, the doctor rushing up to me.

"Please lay back down, sir-" I cut the doctor off.

"Where is Wade?!" I yelled out, and suddenly became droopy again. Then I passed out.

I woke up in the same room, except with just me and the doctor, "Doctor... where is everyone?" I whispered, but they heard me.

"They left to go in the waiting room, Mr. Wilson scheduled a private visit with you, only for a minute because your medicine made you sleepy." the doctor said, then I heard a knock on the door, and a hooded guy stepped in.

"Thank you for letting me visit." a very sad and cracked voice said, my eyebrows furrowed. Wade..?

"You're welcome." the doctor said, then stepped out the room.

"Wait- Doct-" but my sentence didn't make it in time as the door shut, leaving me and Wade in silence.

He walked up to me, sitting on the chair, his head low.

"I... I'm really sorry for going out on you, Peter. I know it doesn't mean shit to you, but I hate myself for trying to kill you. I guess..." he inhaled and exhaled before continuing, "I guess I couldn't accept that you hated me.. a-and.. I.. love you." my eyes widened. "Wade.."

"As soon as I heard that you were still alive, I ran as fast as I could. Peter, I love you, no matter how psychotic or murderous I am, I will always love you. And without you, I'm not.. me." he looked up at me.

"Wade.. I really want to forgive you, I do, but the Avengers wouldn't agree." he rolled his eyes at me, sighing and hopped onto the hospital bed, edging toward me, I gulped.

"Do you really wanna be one of those Avengers? Be yourself, don't use them as an excuse to block you from me." he said, and leaned in closely to me, I squeezed my eyes shut, not ready for him to kiss me already.

But he just gave me a light peck on the forehead, "Sleep well. We'll talk more tomorrow." he said, and his eyes asked for approval, to which I nodded, he leaned in once more, this time kissing me on the lips.

He cupped the sides of my face, deepening the kiss, he slightly grinded against me, and broke the kiss, leaning his forehead into mine. Then a few seconds later the doctor came in, Wade stood up.

"Thank you for visiting, Mr. Wilson." the doctor said, and then Wade gave me one last look before leaving the room.

"I will extend the medicine, as it seems Mr. Rogers has to tell you something very important."  I nodded, and he quickly injected a shot into me, Steve walked in.

He let out a shaky breath, then stood still, looking at me.

"Peter, this news is as devastating and horrible to you as it is to us.." he said.

I furrowed my eyebrows. What news?

"Tony... your father, he--.. he didn't make it, we.. didn't make it." Steve said.

"What do you mean..?" I questioned.

"He... died. We went into a battle against the people that captured him, they weren't even the main ones. We're pretty sure he's gone for good, they took his arc reactor and ripped it out of him, crushing it in the process. Then.. they repeatedly stabbed him everywhere. He bled out." he explained, his eyes full of sadness.

Tears brimmed my eyes already. How could he die? This can't be happening.

"No.. are you sure he's dead?!" I panicked, and he slowly nodded.

"All the people who killed him or took part in it were found and were captured. SHIELD interrogated the leader, and it turns out all except one were found.. one of them is still out there. So, be careful when you get out of the hospital, Pete. The leader said the last person who fled.. would be coming for you."

"SHIELD is still looking hard for the unidentified person who fled, but for now, just stay safe, okay? We will have them tracked down."