4

↱ Peter Parker

Peter Parker.

I swung in through my room window of my dad's house after that encounter with Deadpool.

I heard my dad talking to someone, so I quickly got undressed and put on a white shirt with black shorts, then I quietly walked down the steps and peeked over to see Captain America talking to my dad.

I heard a knock come from my window upstairs, and it caught me off-guard, causing me to trip and fall lightly onto the floor, and both the males turned their attention to me.

"Oh hey, Pete. Remember Cap?" I quickly got off the floor and straightened myself up, and walked up to the table they were at, nodding.

"I'll be in my room if you need me." then I ran up the stairs, as I heard my window be knocked on for some reason in my room.

I shut my room door quietly, and approached the window. I pushed only a tiny little inch of the window curtain out of the way to see... Deadpool? What the heck is he doing here?!

I wasn't in my suit, so I quickly put on my mask and opened the window, letting him in.

"Wow, we're on the only-wearing-a-mask sort of friendship now?" he said, climbing in through my window and roughly landing on my bedroom floor, head first.

A loud thump sound vibrated from my room, "You good in there?" I heard my dad yell, thank goodness he didn't say my name.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just hit my head!" I replied, turning back to Deadpool.

"We aren't even friends! Why are you here?" I asked, and he got up from the ground then walked around my room.

"I wanted to see you! Why else?" he replied, and face planted into my bed. I cringed, I'm definitely gonna wash my bedsheets and blankets after he leaves.

"Your scent smells good. I don't mean it in a creepy way!" he retorted, putting a gloved finger in the air.

There was a very faint blush under my mask from his comment.

He squirmed around in my bed, then went under my blankets, what the-

"Sleep with me, Webs~" he whined, patting the spot next to him. What is his problem? I put some thought into it.

There was a long silence followed by that, he grabbed one of my pillows, putting it in between his legs, then he grinded against it, still looking at me, then his masked eyes closed, whining.

My eyes widened, what the hell was he doing?

"Are you drunk?" I didn't even realize I asked out loud.

"Of course I am, now sleep with me before I whine so loud you're dad is gonna come up here and think you're fucking someone." he giggled, what the hell?

I decided to awkwardly walk up to the bed, what I didn't expect was for him to pull the blankets off the spot he patted earlier then grabbed my wrist, forcefully pulling me into the bed with him, then he covered me with the blanket.

I awkwardly shifted under the bed, not knowing what to do with a drunk Deadpool.

"You know~, I really love you. You're cute when you're flustered, and you have a great ass." he slightly confessed, and my eyes widened. I have no clue what to say.

"Ki.. me." he mumbled, and I didn't know what he said, completely oblivious to the fact that it was pretty obvious. "What?" I responded.

"I said, kiss me." he mumbled, and I squealed in embarrassment when I felt something on my thigh.

"Wh-what is that.." I asked, immediately regretting it after cause I didn't actually wanna know.

"Kiss me." he repeated. Next thing I knew he grinded his whole body on the side of mine. I bit my lip, what the hell is he doing?

Then I heard grunts coming from his mouth, and it's just my stupid hormones, but I felt myself go a little hard from that. When he's drunk, he is very horny, noted.

He flipped me on my side, and continued to grind against me, I had to bite my whole bottom lip to prevent any sounds.

"I feel so good against you~." he mumbled, and my teeth let go of my bottom lip, and I let out a shaking breath.

It felt as if everything stopped around him and as I felt his boner grinding against my entrance.

I tried so hard to not give in. He is drunk. He is drunk. He is drunk. You are not.

Once he pulled away and slammed his clothed boner into my clothed entrance I lost it and immediately regretted the sound that came from my mouth.

"See, now I know you want it." he giggled, and then he pulled away flipping himself back to laying on his back. I whimpered at the loss of contact.

I flipped to being on my back too. You know what? I'm glad he stopped-

I saw him grab the very bottom of his mask and slowly lift it. What the heck?!

"Deadpool, what are you doing-" he cut me off, "Call me Wade. That is my real name."

"Stop it, this isn't right." I squeezed my eyes shut and said, once I reopened them he shook his head, "You have my approval." he replied.

"No. You're drunk. Go home, drink lots of water and go to sleep. You shouldn't have came here today." I muttered, and he continued to be stubborn and stayed put.

"Yes, I should have. We both know we belong together. So why do you keep stopping us from happening? I love you. And I'm pretty damn fucking sure you love me as well. Considering the facts that you are obsessed with stopping me from killing people. J-Just let me kiss you please. I need to feel your lips." I was too distracted by his sentence that I didn't realize he had lifted his mask to his lips and lifted mine too.

Next thing I know, our lips connected, and my eyes widened completely. No. I didn't want this to happen. Even if I did. I didn't want it to happen with a drunk Deadpool- I mean Wade.

He rolled himself on top of me and separated our lips, and I gulped not knowing what he'd do next.

"Show me who you are, Webs. If I'm good with showing you my scars. And I'm being literal, then you can show me who you are." he said.

"B-Besides.." he stopped to hiccup before continuing, "It's not like I'll remember any of this."

That made me frown, even if we were to do all of this, he wouldn't remember. But I would...

Ah, screw it.