"Right Kimber, now that your fucking listening." Lucie started, staring at him fiercely. "Ada carry on."

"Right most of you were in France." Ada began, Lucie stared intently at Thomas who looked into her eyes quite astounded.

"What are you doing." Thomas hissed quietly to Lucie.

"The same thing you always do." Lucie whispered. "Taking care of the ones we love."

Lucie turned to face Ada who was finishing up her speech. But she could feel that something was wrong, she couldn't explain the feeling, but she just knew.

"She's right you know. Why should all you men die. It should just be the who caused it." Kimber's words fell from his mouth as the gun was pulled straight from his holster and fired.

Ada and Lucie ran from 'no-mans land' and watched the fight unfold. Lucie could see the wounded man led on the floor. Danny Wiz-Bang. She could see Thomas stumble ever so slightly, curled into himself.

It was as if time slowed, it felt like an eternity until Thomas pulled himself up straight. The gun emerging from his side. One slow yet swift motion, the bullet flew from Thomas' gun and straight into Kimber's head. Now he lay flat on the ground, time had resumed.

"Enough." Thomas shouted, all of Kimber's men watching him with fear.

"Kimber and me fought this battle one on one. It's over, go home to your families." The men stood shocked, looking down at their fallen leader once more, before gingerly walking away from the Peaky Blinders.

Lucie looked around and saw Sargent Moss, he looked at her with disgust before walking away with speed. She knew exactly who he was reporting too, and she wanted to get their first.

Lucie ducked away from the scene that had recently unfolded and began to sprit down back streets, determined to get to Campbell and give him an ear full.

She reached the doors of the police station and busts through, greeted by two officers who she had planned to ignore.

"Where do you think you're going pretty lady?" One officer asked, hunger fringing from his words.

"Campbell wants me, should that be a problem Sir?" Lucie batted her eyelids and smiled, charming the officers who let her through without hesitation.

When she reached Campbell's office, Moss was stood outside, listening to the voices inside.

"Moss." Lucie spat.

"Peaky Whore." He replied.

The door to Campbell's office opened, as Grace was met by the unlikely pair. Lucie turned her face, not wanting to see Grace once more.

"This isn't the last of me, whore." Grace whispered, "I'll see you before you know it."

"Next time you see me I'll be on a man's arm, a man you wanted. Look who won this time." Lucie pushed past Grace and into Campbell's office.

He was shocked, but pleased to see Lucie, the same sickening grin on his face. He never spoke, inside he just stared at her.

"I have one thing to say to you." Lucie began. "You leave the Peaky Blinders alone, or else you'll be lying next to Kimber with a hole in your head."