On the way we opened two bottles of champagne and cheered for the New Year ahead and whilst Jared and Shannon were having their reunion with their close friends, me and Lynn chatted away the hours then she asked me to snap some photos of her, her champagne and the interior of the jet.

She was more than excited, and I couldn't help but laugh on her.

"Ask, ask, ask," Lynn nudged my arm as we all stood up, ready to leave the jet.

"Jared, Lynn would like to ask something."

"Go ahead," Jared peeked back, stopping, what made everyone else force-stop behind him.

Lynn pinched my arm, rolling her eyes and I just grinned back at her as she turned to Jared.

"I was thinking if... I could take a picture with the jet and... maybe post it," she asked uncertain.

There weren't people before who made Lynn become shy or quiet; Jared was the first one. I didn't know if it was because for her he was THE famous rockstar or because of his strong presence or personality, but I definitely liked to see the humble side of her. If it was any other person's jet, Lynn would be already hanging on the wing taking bikini pictures for snapchat.

"Sure, you can," nodded Jared, "but only if we all can fit! Let's make a group picture on the stairs," he offered, and I saw Lynn's eyes brighten.

"Okay, girls, as you are the only female on board, you go to front," Jared reached his hand out to help me walk down past him on the stairs then helped Lynn as well who stopped next to me.

The driver who waited for us, took Lynn's phone to snap some pictures.

"Okay, everyone smiles, and say happy new year!" shouted Jared as the driver snapped a picture and I felt Jared's arms wrap around my neck from behind, hugging me to his chest.

I was laughing on Lynn who was blowing a kiss to the camera.

After a couple snap the driver nodded and Lynn skipped down the stairs excited to take the phone.

I was trying to move, but Jared held me tight pressing a kiss onto my cheek, keeping his lips there he purred;

"Welcome to New York, love."

I smiled leaning more to him and when he pulled back, I stole a quick kiss.

"Hey, love birds! You might be warm over there, but we are freezing, let's move!" Shannon sounded rather annoyed behind us.

"Sorry," I whined trying to move once more but Jared still held me tight as he spoke up.

"Shannon, would you quit whining?" he sighed.

"The fuck, Jared, six of us are standing here in shirts!"

"You knew we are coming to the cold," Jared's voice now as cold as the winter temperature, responding to his brother then leaned to my ear. "Let's go, just slow, be careful, "he grinned evilly as he led me down the stairs.

Stepping down I went next to Lynn to check the pictures as well, but I saw Jared stopping at the end of the last stair checking his reflection in his phone, adjusting his growing hair.

I knew so well he is out to annoy Shannon, who's patience ran out quick and forcefully shoved Jared down the stair who stumbled, and almost lost balance.

"Are you out of your mind?" Jared yelped looking back at Shannon who just rumbled towards the car.

"Let's just go and start drinking, shall we?" chuckled Dan, the brothers' oldest friend as they all climbed into the car.