[Undertale - Ghouliday]

Start from the beginning

You: k

I quickly snapped my fingers, after reaching over to grab a pillowcase.

And possibly snoozing for another 10 minutes. What can I say?

A ring woke me up. Again. I groaned at accepted the incoming call.

"Brother! You're late!"-

(Yes, I'm not making Papyrus day everything in caps, since I'm not making Sans speak in all lowercase. Also, that's not how grammar works. Papyrus doesn't speak in all caps in the actual game, it's just the Papyrus font. Don't judge me.)

Papyrus yelled. I grimaced at the volume. "Sorry bro, got caught up with putting on my costume."

"Whatever. Just get here n-" I snapped my fingers.

"-ow..." I turned off my phone.

Papyrus immediately noticed my costume. "Brother, I never thought you could be so lazy!" He commented.

"Sorry Paps, it's just my style."

Frisk P.O.V.

"Of course the comedian's late." I rolled my eyes.

Asriel glances at me, "Frisk, I know you've told me a million times now, but it's still no reason to say mean things about Sans-"

I whipped my head to look at him. "No reason?"

My eyes started to flare up red, like they usually did when I was mad enough. "No reason?!"

Everyone's eyes were on us now, but I didn't care enough. I bottled up all this anger to show my sweet side to my friends.

Usually, I succeeded, except around Asriel. He knew me too well.

All of my friends knew where this was going. They knew about what happened. They knew about her.

"You're saying this stupid skeleton here, is innocent!?" Sans narrowed his eyes. But I didn't care.

"He killed my twin!"

Asriel gulped as he tried to reason with me. "He didn't really kill her"

I was fully turned towards him now. My voice now was violent and blaming. "Yes he did!"

"After the genocide route, he erased her. Then I reset. I tried and tried to bring her ghost to life. So. Many. Times. But I couldn't. Because I didn't have the magic or spell to do it."

I pointed an accusing finger towards Sans.

"But he could. Did he though? After all my begging, pleading, and reasoning? After I explained to him that she was corrupted and could be saved? No."

"At first, he said he'd try. He gave me hope.
Then he gave up. A step away from the answer."

"He threw all the work away into a fire. He knew the final step would be hard. He knew extracting determination was hard."

"However, it was possible."

"But he gave up. 'It'd be too hard, too dangerous.' He said. 'She'd probably kill us if we restored her.'"

"He had the power to save her. He didn't give her a chance. He didn't try, because he was so lazy!"

"He- No. That murderer is the reason she's gone! The reason my dear twin is gone. And you're saying he doesn't deserve it?"