Day 1: Picnic

It's always a good day
To see an Angel
Like yourself- Author

3rd P.O.V

Mary woke up the next morning to find herself in a room she didn't know. She panicked for a bit until she remembered she was in Jacob and Billy's place. Her little 2 weeks vacation to hang out with Billy's family. She missed her family, but she missed Edward the most. She wondered how his doing and what is he doing?

Mary P.O.V

I heard a knock on the door causing me to look up and see Jacob walk inside with a tray of food. I smiled and sat up slowly as he set the food down for me.

"I made you breakfast in bed. Well, I didn't cook it since I would have burned it, but I do hope you like the meal." He smiles as I began eating and smile happily at the taste.

"It taste amazing!" I said as I continue to eat making him chuckle. He kisses my head before walking towards my bag.

"Okay, so today we we'll be having a picnic with my brothers." He tells me and I tilt my head to the side and putting the tray down after I finished it.

"What's a picnic?" I asked confused as he stands up with clothes in his hand.

"A picnic is an outdoor activity. You can play outside and eat too." He explains making me become more interested of the picnic thing.

"Do we eat donuts too?" I asked with hope making him laugh and nod.

"Yeah, I'm gonna call Emily so she could get you to take a bath." Jacob tells me and I nod my head before getting up quickly as Jacob gets out the room.

Edward P.O.V

I down the table seeing the surface of it. The small little bumps, dust and bits of dirt. A hand waved at my face making me look up to see my girlfriend Bella staring at me.

"Edward, are you alright? You're acting so strange today." She tells me as I shake my head and look away from her towards the windows.

"Edward." My name was called again as I ignored it.

"Eddie." Someone calls making me look to see that it was Emmett. I let out a low growl as he place his hands up showing surrender.

"Hey hey, I know you don't like me calling you that, but it's the only way to get your attention." He explained as I sighed and looked back out the window.

"Edward, we know you missed Mary and we all do as well. Just don't worry about her so much. She's having fun." I heard Rosalie tell me as I shook my head and stand up my seat.

"Just...Just...I need some space." I mumbled and left the table as I heard my name being called. Ignored their calls and ran to my car and entered it sighing. I looked towards the passenger seat seeing Mary's porcelain doll sitting there still from yesterday. I smiled a little as I started my car and drove home.

Mary P.O.V

"Sammy! Look!" I ran towards Sammy as he looks at me and smiled. I showed him a beautiful blue butterfly as he crouched down seeing it closer.