America x 2p!England

Alfred calmly sat on the couch, watching some lame horror movie with his boyfriend, Oliver. It wasn't too bad, Oliver had put on an old cartoon horror movie, and although Alfred was easily scared by those freaky supernatural things, this cartoon wasn't anything too much for him. There was a ding from the kitchen, Oliver happily getting up and walking in the kitchen. Alfred was about to ask before his eyes lit up and he followed Oliver into the kitchen.
'Right! He's making cupcakes and food!'
Alfred thought and smiled brightly, Oliver chuckled.
"Calm down poppet, it's only food."
"Maybe, but your cooking is really good!"
"Hm, I see. Why don't you go lay down on the couch, and I can come bring you your food?"
"Oh, uhh, sure! Thanks, babe!"
Alfred smiled and walked back into the living room, pausing for a minute.
'Why does he want me to lay down...?'
Alfred tried to think about it, but simply shrugged and went to lay down on the couch like Oliver asked, humming to himself a bit as he started to focus back on the cartoon. Oliver came out of the kitchen with a plate of food. Along with it, some whipped cream and cherries.
"Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that stuff go on the cupcakes?"
Oliver smiled at Alfred and set everything down on the coffee table, going to sit on Alfred's lap. Alfred blushed, helping as Oliver pulled Alfred's shirt off.
"Don't worry poppet, I can promise it'll be going on something sweet."
Oliver licked his lips, chuckling as Alfred blushed deeper. Oliver hummed and picked up the whipped cream, squirting a line down the middle of Alfred's chest. He squirted a dot on each of Alfred's nipples, Alfred shuddering and biting his lip as he watched Oliver. Oliver chuckled and set the whipped cream to the side, shifted back to lean down and lick the whipped cream up from the middle of his chest, Alfred groaned as he watched. Oliver chuckled and kissed his chest, smiling.
"Does it feel good Alfred?~"
"Mmmhmmm.."
Oliver chuckled more as he leaned up to kiss him, Alfred smiled into the kiss and put his hands on Oliver's back, rubbing as he slid his hands down to grope at Oliver's ass, Oliver giving a soft moan and biting his lip before pulling away.
"Don't get me so riled up already poppet~"
Alfred only pouted, making Oliver chuckle again as he sat back in Alfred's lap, leaning down to lick off the whipped cream off of Alfred's nipples, sucking and biting them to leave a mark. Alfred moaned and gripped Oliver's shoulders, beginning to pant. Oliver only gave a smile and made sure all the whipped cream was gone off of his chest, looking back up.
"If only you could see yourself, you're such a mess dear~"
Alfred gave a whine, trying to rock his hips against Olivers. Oliver quickly pinned his hips down, dragging out another whine from Alfred. Oliver shook his head, going to kiss down his stomach as he left small hickeys and bite marks. Alfred moaned and gripped to the couch cushions, Oliver shifted to lay on Alfred's legs, going to grab the whipped cream again. He pulled down Alfred's pants, smirking and teasingly rubbing Alfred through his boxers with his free hand. Alfred moaned, muffling it as he tried to keep his mouth shut.
"Oliver.. please, don't keep teasing me.."
Oliver giggled a bit, pulling Alfred's waistband of his boxers, letting go and letting them snap back onto Alfred's hips. Alfred gasped, and Oliver only chuckled more.
"As you wish~"
Oliver tugged down Alfred's boxers, humming as he leaned down, licking Alfred's tip and smiling as he received another moan. Oliver took the whipped cream, squirting a bit on the tip, setting the whipped cream back on the table, and going to suck it off of Alfred. Alfred gasped and tensed up, moaning as he gripped harder to the couch. He wanted nothing more to thrust into the wet, warm mouth waiting for him, but he knew he couldn't, Oliver would stop if he did...
"Please.."
"Please what Alfie?~"
Alfred whined loudly, so frustrated he couldn't speak. Oliver could only laugh, stroking him slowly. Alfred moaned, his hips practically shaking from trying to stop himself thrusting up into Oliver's hand. Oliver smiled softly, leaning up to give Alfred a quick kiss, combing his fingers through Alfred's hair.
"Hold on for me a little longer, alright? It'll feel really  good dear, I promise~"
Alfred closed his eyes and nodded softly, Oliver smiled and kissed his forehead before he went back to lay on Alfred's legs, giving a soft hum and licking a stripe up from Alfred's base to his tip, drawing out a moan from the blonde. Oliver stroked him with his hand, taking Alfred's tip in his mouth and sucking softly. Alfred shuddered, his hips pushing up slightly. Oliver gave a hum and took more of Alfred in his mouth, sucking as he did. Alfred moaned louder, and Oliver quickly held Alfred's hips down before he could thrust into his mouth. Oliver glanced up when he felt something on his head, smiling as Alfred combed his fingers through his pink hair. Oliver stroke Alfred faster, relaxing his throat as he went to move the hand away, getting a choked whine from Alfred as his mouth replaced his hand. Oliver had tried to practice how far he could take Alfred for a few days, with small sweets like lollipops and Choc ice bars, as he knew Alfred wasn't necessarily small. Oliver felt like he wanted to gag, but was proud of himself when he didn't. He pushed down a bit further, shutting his eyes tightly when he felt Alfred hit the back of his throat. H resisted the urge to cough, and he smiled to himself when he hard Alfred gasp.
"S-shit Ollie..."
Oliver tried to chuckle but quickly moved off of Alfred as he coughed.
"I practiced just for you~"
Oliver smiled and rubbed Alfred's thighs, Alfred nodding quickly.
It w-wa... was good..."
Oliver chuckled at his boyfriend's inability to talk, giving a hum and sitting up.
"Do you want to watch me prepare myself, or is that too much for you?~"
Oliver giggled a bit as Alfred gave a soft sigh, pulling Oliver up to sit on his chest. Alfred paused for a few moments, sighing and trying to relax so he could speak again.
"You've done s-so much, I can't not do a-anything..."
Oliver gave a little bit of a confused look till Alfred pulled him closer, trying to tug down Oliver's pants. Oliver chuckled and helped him get them off, Alfred stopping and looking awestruck.
"Y-you wore them... why didn't you t-take your pants off ear-earlier?"
"Mm, sorry, I was so caught up I forgot about them..."
Underneath the pants were some skimpy, lacey pink underwear. He knew Alfred loved them, which is why he did wear them today, but he had completely forgotten.
"You planned this whole d-day out, didn't you? God, Oliver, you're so hot..."
Oliver laughed a bit and moved forward, humming and biting his lip as he ground his hips on Alfred's chest.
"Well, are you gonna keep them on and leave me waiting deary?~"
Alfred quickly shook his head and went to pull them down, holding tightly to Oliver's hips as he pulled him forward, quickly licking Oliver's base, and using his hand to help guide Oliver into his mouth. Oliver gave a moan and pushed his hips forward, holding to the arm of the couch behind Alfred's head. Alfred shut his eyes, taking Oliver easily. Oliver thrust into his mouth, Alfred gripping to Oliver's hips. Oliver moaned, beginning to pant. Alfred moved to tease Oliver's entrance, Oliver gasping and shuddering as he thrust a finger in. Alfred smirked as Oliver moaned, continuing to thrust it. Oliver gasped, pushing back on his finger. Alfred sucked harder, adding another finger.
"A-Alfred! A-ah, slow d-down..."
Oliver whined, Alfred pulled off of Oliver with a soft hum.
"Color?"
"Mm, yellow.."
Alfred nodded softly and slowed his fingers down, Oliver sighed softly, giving a soft chuckled.
"Don't m-make me lose it so fast, Alfie... I want to savor this..."
Alfred nodded and smiled, sitting up and moving Oliver to his lap, going to kiss him.
"We have all day babe, don't worry~"
Oliver nodded and smiled.
"Green."
Alfred nodded and thrust his fingers again, Oliver moaning and wrapping his arms around Alfred's neck, kissing him deeply. Alfred scissored his fingers, stretching Oliver open. Oliver continued to moan, Alfred using the opportunity to slip his tongue into Oliver's mouth. He thrust the fingers deeper, Oliver moaning louder and sucking on Alfred's tongue. Alfred moaned as well, adding a third finger and thrusting them harder. Oliver moaned out Alfred's name, pushing back on his fingers to go deeper, gasping and pulling off the kiss when he hit his prostate.
"Alfred, please, there~!"
Alfred chuckled and pulled his fingers out, Oliver whined loudly.
"Alfieeee."
Alfred chuckled and just shook his head, giving Oliver a quick kiss and grabbed his hips. Oliver softly gasped when he realized, moving to hold to Alfred's shoulders. 
"Ready babe?~"
"Mhm~"
Alfred chuckled and kissed him again, slowly lowering Oliver onto him. Oliver tensed and gripped to Alfred's shoulders, gasping and shutting his eyes tightly once Alfred was all the way in. Alfred bit Oliver's lip, giving him time to adjust before moving. Oliver soon let up his grip, sighing softly into the kiss.
"Go ahead...~"
Alfred nodded and deepened the kiss, beginning to thrust. Oliver moaned softly, his grip on Alfred's shoulders tightening up again. Alfred slowly sped up, licking Oliver's bottom lip so he would open his mouth. Oliver happily let Alfred's tongue explore, moaning into the kiss. Oliver moved his hips, trying to speed it up. Alfred moaned, thrusting harder into Oliver. Oliver moaned loudly when Alfred hit his prostate, digging his nails into the blonde's shoulder. Alfred thrust roughly into the spot, marks appearing on Oliver's hips. Oliver pulled off the kiss, tensing.
"A-Alfred please, there, I'm so close~!"
Alfred nodded, pausing to pin Oliver down on the couch, thrusting hard into the spot. Oliver gasped and scratched up Alfred's back, moaning out his name loudly as he climaxed. Alfred gave a groan, hiding his face in Oliver's neck, a muffled moan of his name as he climaxed inside of him. The two panted, holding to each other for a few moments in the afterglow. Alfred smiled and kissed Oliver's neck, sitting up a little to kiss him on the mouth. Oliver happily kissed back, holding tightly to Alfred. Alfred gave a soft chuckled as he pulled away, biting his lip a little as Oliver gave a worried look.
"I didn't scratch your back up too badly, did I, love?"
"Oh, no, of course not, you're perfect Ollie."
Alfred smiled and kissed his cheek, chuckling.
"You wore me out a bit though. I expected today to be lazy."
Oliver chuckled and nodded, smiling and reaching over to grab the small bowl of cherries, placing one in Alfred's mouth as he began to chew, smiling.
"Mmmm, the cherries are sweet, just like you babe."
Oliver giggled a bit, the two shifting so Oliver could get up.
"I left the food on a low heat on the burner, so it should still be nice and warm for you. Do you want to eat?"
"Of course! Then we can go and finish our movie."
Oliver smiled and happily nodded, walking back into the kitchen as Alfred happily followed him like a puppy. 

A/N: I haven't wrote in sooooo long, this took forever! Glad I got it done, and I'm happy to be back! Love you guys <3