Branjie- broken sobs and fixed smiles

Vajies POV:
'You don't get it Brock!!'
'Want don't I get?!'
'You've fucked everything up!'
'How did I fuck this up?! You were the one who decided it would be a good idea to announce our relationship to the fucking world!'
'That was all you bitch and don't you deny it!'
'I didn't want to say anything yet, but your fucking crazy ass convinced me!'
'Right, we need to stop arguing and figure something out'
'How, fans are going crazy and we're getting death threat notes under our hotel doors everyday, how do we fix that?!'
'Tell them it was a prank'
'What? You can't be serious'
'I'm dead serious, there's no other option'
'There's one more option' her face dropped completely and she looked so pained.
'Brock no...? Are you serious?'
'I'm sorry Jose, you know I love you, but my life isn't worth this pain, I don't deserve any of this' I fell to the floor and I felt like I couldn't breathe. He was breaking up with me. This can't be happening.
'Y-you wanna break up, because of our crazy fans?'
'Well, that's not the only reason'
'What are you talking about' her tears were threatening to fall and her face looked like someone was holding a gun to her head.
'I, Ive been feeling like this for a few weeks'
'A FEW WEEKS?! WHAT THE FUCK BROCK?!'
'I'm sorry Jose, I'm not gon-' she was cut off by her phone ringing, she picked it up and the panic in her face scared me.
'Who is it?'
'Its uh- it's no one' she started unconvincingly.
'I'm doing it, leave me be! I told you I'm doing it, your making this harder than it needs to be Dane!'
Dane? 'I'm doing it' what is she doing?
'Bye' she threw her bed on the phone and sat on it heavily. I could see she was hurting and I couldn't be mad at her right now.
'Tell me, what's going on?'
'I'm so sorry Jose'
'For what?'
'Doing that to you, I, i was forced'
'Forced? To do what?'
'Break up with you'
'What? By who?'
'Dane'
'Dane?! As in Kameron?! Your crazy ex that doesn't leave you alone?!'
'Yeah, that Dane'
What the fuck is happening right now. What has Dane got to with our relationship? Why is he fixing Brock to break up with me?
'But why?'
'He threatened your life, he was going to kill you if I didn't, I couldn't let that happen so, I made a deal with him. If I broke up with you, then he doesn't bother you again, he doesn't breathe near you and he doesn't even look at you, I couldn't put your life in danger because of me Jose, I'm sorry'
'Y-you broke up with me, to save me?'
'Yeah' she sobbed, I'd never seen him this hurt before. This wasn't the Brock I know, I don't like this Brock. I let him rest his head on my shoulder, stroking his hair.
'Shhh baby shhh, go through with it' she lifted her head rapidly and looked in my eyes.
'What?'
'Do it, break up with me'
'What are you on about?'
'It's self explanatory, break up with me, tell Dane you did it and no one gets hurt'
'You want me to break up with you?'
'Yes'
'What the hell? Why?' She stood up, throwing her hands in the air.
'Okay chill' I said, standing up and griping each of my hands in both her arms at her side. 'Don't actually break up with me, tell Dane you did, you can go to wherever he is, fuck Jim if you really have to, and do whatever you can to prove to him that we're over' his eyes had a small glisten of hope in them.
'Isn't that cheating though?' He asked me nervously. I laughed at the fact that he was scared shitless and still managed to be cute.
'Not if I know you're doing it'
'Are you sure?'
'100%'
'Okay' he shook his whole body and took a deep breath. He pulled out his phone and opened camera, pressing record. He then begins to speak.
'I'm sorry Jose, it's something I have to do' he says before walking away and out the door.
'Brick no! Please! I can't do this without you! I'm sorry!' I fake cried, "running" after him.
'I'm sorry' he said, before closing the door behind him.

Damn that man can act.