Trixya- baby fever

Katyas POV:
Me and Trixie have been married for almost a year now and it's genuinely been the best year of my life, I know were only 22 and that's young to be married but hey, my mum had me when she was 17 so who's to judge. Anyway, Trixie has been dropping hits recently about kids, asking if I ever wanted any, how many would I have, if I saw our future with kids, and to be honest, yeah, I do, but, I'm so young and honestly, I'm not even sure why Trixie married me since there is a 8 year age gap, I'm a lot older than she is and I feel that I'm holding her back from so many things and I just feel like she could be doing so many things with her life, she could be travelling with someone else because we're both in the same industry, drag is difficult, being in a relationship with 2 drag queens is hard, reasoning? We both travel a lot, we often have shows on the same night but in different places so we're hardly together, and Trixies always stealing my lashes, which I don't mind because she looks beautiful with them on, but it's often difficult trying to find time to spend together, me and Trixie both decided to take a year or 2 out of work just to have time to ourselves and just enjoy the married life for a while, before getting back into the hecticness of our shows. We have a tour coming up called 'UNHhhh The Tour' and we're hella excited, we've been on yours together before we weren't together then, hell, we hadn't even told each other we like each other yet, so we were looking forward to be able to talk about our relationship and be able to share this time together, not having to hide our feelings like the last time. But I still feel like the age difference is affecting her work, I'm 37 years old, my career could end in like 10 years and I don't want to hold her back, Bianca can tell you that being a lot older than your boyfriend in the drag community is hard. Although, Bianca seems to be doing well. Her and Adore have been married for 4 years, together for 6 and have an adopted 8 year old daughter named Ariel Bonnie Delano. Bianca told me that their first year of marriage was similar to how I'm feeling now, she had doubts about the age difference but then they adopted Ariel and everything changed. I want that for me and Trixie, so I'm just gonna suck it up and be a good husband/wife.
I was pulled out of my thoughts by having a life sized Barbie jumping on top of me, and by life sized Barbie I mean Trixie.
'Babbyyyy stop ignoring meeee' trixie shouted in a whiny voice, jumping up and down on my torso.
'What, baby sorry I was thinking about, stuff'
'What stuff is more important than your wife?'
'Nothing is more important than you'
'Did you even hear a word I said'
'Yeah....?' I lied
'Then what did I say'
'Um'
'UM, EXACTLY YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME!'
I was getting a little worried because I thought she was genuinely mad.
'I'm sorry baby, I was just, zoned out'
'IM YOUR WIFE YOU SHOULD BE OAYING ATTENTION TO ME AND NOT THINKING, PROBABLY ABOUT OTHER MEN BUT IM YOUR HUSBAND, YOUR WIFE, THE MOTHER OF YOUR CHILD' I had no idea if I just heard that correctly but she had a slight smile on her face, indicating thag she was joking about yelling st me but not about the last part.
'Come again?' I had a confused expression on my face, sitting up and getting trixie off my lap and sitting next to her in the bed, both facing each other.
'Mmhh, you heard me'
'Omg are you serious?! It worked?! Omg omg omg!!' I picked her up, climbed off the bed and spun her around in my arms.
'We're having a kid?! Since when?! What couple?!' I was over the moon but also a little confused because a lot of people shit down our adoption papers due to our jobs and who we were.
'Well actually, a couple who is familiar with us, they're names are Amber and Neil, they're have a 2 year old daughter named Trinity, they were in a car accident and none of them are gonna make it, and neither of them have spoken to their family in years so they have no other option than to put her up for adoption. They're familiar with us and what we do because the husband is an old friend of Brooke Lynn's and used to watch our shows all the time. But that doesn't matter, they picked us babe! We're getting a daughter'
'We're getting a daughter!!' I yelled and repeated, spinning Trixie in my arms yet again.

The next few months considered of us filing papers, house inspections and meeting the family and Trinity. She was beautiful, she had light toned skin, blonde hair and big blue eyes, Trixie keeps trying to convince me that she looks like me and I can't convince her otherwise.

We were finally allowed to bring her home on September 17th, and from that day onwards, I loved my family endlessly, and I couldn't wish for a better husband to go through it with.