Chapter 1: Empress Malty

Start from the beginning

"Very well, your Graciousness" Kaname responds. Again, writing down what she wants and scribbling out the issue.

"There is one more thing I should mention to you your Graciousness. That being the slave issue".

"Go on" Malty says angrily. Angry at the fact that someone is questioning the empire's policy of slavery. She loved slavery, and her entire empire has been built on slave labor. Even when other nations abandoned the idea, Rome stuck to its guts and continued on with this barbaric act.

"Well. Maybe we should reconsider our national policy on this iss-"

"NO! DON'T YOU DARE CHALLENGE MY POLICY ON SLAVERY!!!" Empress Malty shouts angrily. "PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY THOSE FILTHY DEMI-HUMANS DESERVE TO BE ENSLAVED. THEY ARE GROSS, DISGUSTING, AND FILTHY AND IF I DON'T HAVE THEM OPPRESSED. MY FATHER WOULD BE OUTRAGED. AND OUR EMPIRE IS BUILT ON SLAVE LABOR. YOU CAN NOT TAKE SLAVERY AWAY FROM ROME!!!" Malty continues ranting.

"Okay, okay. Reform for emancipation is out of the question" Kaname says nervously, obviously striking a nerve with the Empress. She scribbles out the slave issue. "That's it from me anyway your Graciousness".

"I presume YOU don't want to be a slave don't you".

"And have my rights taken away from me? No way".

"Then don't EVER, bring up slave emancipation EVER AGAIN!".

"Very well". Kaname proceeds to leave her presence, defeated in pushing for a more democratic aganeda. It is true that Rome had a representative senate, but it was merely a ruse for the nobility to gather and tax the poor harder. It was no true democracy as her Graciousness, Empress Malty, held ultimate, unlimited, unchecked power given to her, and a spoiled brat with unlimited power is a recipe for disaster. A disaster that will be triggered sometime in the future.

"Oh by the way your Graciousness" Kaname adds before leaving. "The construction of the Norte Dame Cathedral is almost complete". Ah! Now that was something Empress Malty was looking forward to. This world wonder will be the envy of the many religious nations in the world. Followers of Speilbergism, Yaoism, Groeningism, Fairy Tail, and The Church of Warburton will bow down before the Church of the Three Heros, the state religion of Rome. This cathedral took twelve years to build, granted with slave labor, but it was worth it.

"Excellent! I'm so glad that at least something good came out from this conversation". Kaname exits the throne room as a new figure shows up.

"Excuse me your Graciousness" says a new voice. A woman with mid-back length dark-blonde hair, tied up with a pink bow and dark-brown eyes. Wearing a light yellow long dress uniform with pink bow tie. She is Renge Houshakuji, the foreign advisor to Empress Malty. She was responsible for the whole foreign affairs mess Rome has gotten itself entangled in. Not since the Third International Catastrophe has the relationship between Rome and the rest of the world have been so tenuous. France in particular have been at the center of Roman tension. Besides the fact that the nation practices Yaoism, Renee swears that one of their diplomats have been raped by the president himself. Things are getting tense in the international community, and all because some liars claim assault from the president, but more on that later. Ms. Houshakuji has some notes for dear Empress Malty. ,

"Your Graciousness" Renge says. "I have some notes that our delegate from the International Senate in Brighton".

"Oh. The senate" Malty replied in a snarky tone. She hates the International Senate. Result of the Third International Catastrophe and the World Assembly of Vienna, this organization preached the freedoms of the democratic governments, which goes against the ultimate power of Empress Malty. Oh! How she despises the International Senate. They are meddling in the domestic affairs of Rome, as well as military affairs. This standing army tax is killing the treasury, even though they make more than what the tax is worth.