So tempted

10 minutes before the end of Billy's shift Amy decides to go home for a shower ready for their date, she got out of the pool and walked  by the tower "pick me up from my house in 40 minutes?", Billy looked down at her from the tower, 'nice view of her perky breasts' he thought to himself, "sure il finish here, get a shower then come for you babe" Amy smiled up at him "cool, see you soon" and with that she left.

As soon as she walked in she jumped straight in the shower, she still couldn't believe she was going out on another date with Billy Hargrove, the girls will freak when they hear about this, that reminded her she has to call Nancy and Jenny when she gets back tonight.

She got out of the shower and went to look for an outfit in her closet, feeling pleased with her teasing act earlier she thought she would wear something abit more sexy that she usually wears, She has totally changed since she started this 'fling' with Billy, she wasn't sure if she had changed for the better though.

Amy decided on an all denim outfit ...

10 minutes later she headed downstairs where her mom was in the kitchen, "hey honey you look gorgeous! Where you headed!" Amy looked down at her feet and mumbles "I have a date", her mom shot up from her seat "YOU HAVE A WHAT!" She was jumping aro...

10 minutes later she headed downstairs where her mom was in the kitchen, "hey honey you look gorgeous! Where you headed!" Amy looked down at her feet and mumbles "I have a date", her mom shot up from her seat "YOU HAVE A WHAT!" She was jumping around excited and happy for her daughter.
"Mom stop, please, don't make this a huge thing" Amy leant again the island in the kitchen with her hands over her eyes, "what! No I will not calm down this is a huge thing! Who is he?! Is he picking you up?", she couldn't let her meet Billy she would ruin everything!, "yes he is picking me up mom but you can not be like this, I'm not 15 going to prom mom I'm nearly 19 ok, please don't ruin this".

There was a knock at the door before Amy's mom could answer her, Amy ran to the door to see billy stood there, he looked amazing in he's denim jeans and blue shirt with minimal buttons closed, he was leaning against the door frame, he was hot and he totally knew it.

"Hey" Amy said smiling at Billy, "hey yourself, dig the outfit babe" Billy said as he gave her a wink causing her to laugh, "Ok mom I'm leaving" she called out as she headed out of the door.
when they got to the car she noticed him waving towards her house, she turned to look back, there she was, her mom smiling from ear to ear waving at Amy and Billy, "Jesus! mom!, I'm so sorry Billy!", Billy just laughed as Amy got into the car before her mom could come out of the house and speak to them.

Once they were both in the car Billy pulled out of the drive, he looked to he's right, Amy was looking out of the window still obviously pissed off at her mom, "Amz it's fine, it was cute, she cares that's all" she looked over at Billy who was giving her a genuine caring smile, which made her see he's side, and she began laughing, that made Billy laugh and for the next few minutes they just drove around laughing every time they made eye contact.

It wasn't long before the pair pulled up outside the cinema, "you ready?" Billy asked her while resting he's hand on her thigh, "yeah let's go" Amy smiled back at him earning a wink, the pair got out of the car and began walking inside, Billy put he's arm around her waist and pulled her close, this feeling was all new to Amy but she had to say she was really enjoying it, "ok so we can see top gun that's supposed to be good or um police academy 3! Have you seen the other 2?" Billy asked Amy hoping she would have good movie taste, "yes! Police academy is my favourite" Amy squeezes Billy after thanking him, he smiled down at her and left a kiss on the top of her head "god you really are perfect babe".

They picked up their snacks Billy had some m&m's and a coke and Amy had a small popcorn and a coke, they carried their stuff in and sat at the back of the theatre, "I hope you haven't sat me here out of view Mr Hargrove" he laughed and placed a hand ontop of hers and whispered in here ear, "not specifically, but can you blame me, you look hot in your denim, he moved he's hand to rest on her thigh, "in all seriousness babe I'm not rushing anything I'm happy just kissing your lips" Billy said as he smiled down at her, "what are you doing to me Billy?" She ran her fingers through he's curly hair playing with the ends, "nothing that you aren't doing to me angel. Come here", Billy pulled Amy close to him then their lips met, starting off slow and romantic but things heating up quickly, Amy finds her hands rubbing Billy's chest through he's half open shirt, Billy lifts one of Amy's legs up onto he's lap, he's hand making its way up from her ankle to her thigh and a small gasp leaving her lips.

Billy smirked at Amy's gasp causing her to pull away, "Billy, now is not the time we can't do that here but god I want you so bad" he gave her a sexy laugh "I want you to babe but your right, let's watch the movie huh?" He gave her one last kiss before pulling her in to a cuddle position ready for the movie.

——————————————-

Really struggled with this Chapter I really hope it's passable!
Sorry! And thank you for reading!

X