"Logan why-" Jay didn't have the opportunity to finish his sentence.

"I just don't want to lose her. Telling her would maybe mess up what we already have. Is putting our friendship on the line really worth it? Just because I have feelings for her?" He finally let it out and fear wasn't leaving him any time soon. He brought his hand trough his hair and tried to calm himself down.

"You can put 'what if' in every sentence. There is a 50% chance you mess up and there is also a 50% chance where you don't. You would never know until you try." After hearing those words he realised that perhaps Jay was right. He wouldn't know if he never tried.

"I know life has been a bitch, I mean when is it not." Dean chuckled. "I know you are unhappy almost all the time. Maybe if you try you would find happiness. The one that last and doesn't go away after an hour." Dean put his arm around his friend. "You know me and Jay will be here if shit go wrong."

"Yeah Dean is right. We are your homies we won't be going anywhere." Jay smiled and Logan thought about all of this.

He have been thinking about this for the last weeks. He have been thinking a lot, too much. Maybe he is panicking for no reason, maybe everything would turn out like he wanted too. Logan wanted to be positive but that was the issue, luck never was on his side. Not when he wanted it to be, so he wasn't sure. He wasn't sure if he should listen to his heart or his mind.

They left for school and he made sure to not think about it. Pushed all his thoughts in the back of his mind. When they arrived at school most people where already inside. He parked his car and they made there way inside the school. The bell rang and they all made there way to their first class.

Time passed by so easily and Logan sat down on the bleacher waiting for Jay and Dean to finish practice. He could feel the stares and all the questions that wanted to leave people's lips but never did. Some minutes passed by and he could hear someone making there way towards them. He already wanted to curse out but when his eyes met hers he was left speechless. It was as if every time he saw her she became more beautiful. Klarisa and June where here too, watching the guys on the field running around.

"He Lo." Denya sat down besides him and he greeted her back.

"Why did you stop playing football again?" June asked him with raised eyebrows.

He was already quiet but the question made him want to just run away. Football still had a special place in his heart. "I didn't want to be what people wanted me to be." He told June and watched the boys running laps.

June turned around to have a better look at the boy. "You look awful." She told him and he smiled.

"I already know June."

June wanted to smile but her expression changed. "You okay?" She asked him with raised eyebrows.

"Yes,why?" His grey eyes looked up to her.

"Your comebacks are wack, that's very unlike you." 

"I'm fine, no worries." He told her and glanced besides him to look at Denya. Her eyes were already on him, and they made eye contact. She opened her mouth to say something but someone beated her to it.

"Guys we are done let's go." Jay shouted towards there friends.

They all walked towards the parking lot and instead of going back home, they ended up talking to each other for a while. June and Dean were having a discussion about why peanut butter doesn't go well on everything. Witch Klarisa completely disagreed on. Logan was somewhere standing besides his car smoking while the rest of the group where standing besides June's car.