C H A P T E R 5

- upset

LOGAN

A week passed by and he had been thinking about her. They have gotten the past week. Her friends and his hang out more often. But It was the small things he had wished he hadn't noticed. The way she doesn't like to look in his eyes. It's like everytime he would talk to her she would look at everything but not him.

So it made him wonder if he said something wrong. Or maybe she disliked him for the things he had said. He knew that he should have kept his mouth shut but he couldn't help it. Denya looked sad that day and it looked like he was the only one who noticed. But How could he be the only one who noticed her sad eyes and her fake smile.

Does she want to keep her suffering a secret. What about saving the beauty queen,that doesn't want to be saved? Was he supposed to see her in pain just like in this very moment. Does she wants him to act, pretend like he didn't see anything?

Denya was looking out the window and was probably daydreaming,until Jay called her name. She looked at him and frowned her eyebrows. Probably wondering what the hell he wanted.

"Denya you haven't said a word since you came here." Jay smiled and was playing with one of her curls.

"Because there is nothing to be said and don't touch my hair." She said but her eyes were on Trina.

Denya would always look at her. He didn't really care if she looks at Trina but it's the look on her face that is bothering him. It's like she is admiring her. Denya stood up and walked out the cafetaria without looking back.

"Do you like her?" Logan heard Jay ask him with curiosity in his voice. He removed his eyes from her when she wasn't to be seen anymore.

"What makes you think that?" He asked Jay while looking at Dean who had this amused look on his face.

"I mean your eyes are all over her." Dean answered for Jay.

Logan chuckled and looked at both of them. Instead of denying everything so that no more questions would be asked. He took his sweet time thinking about it. What they said sounded pretty much stupid to him. Why would a beautiful girl like her want a guy like him? He sighed and looked at the ceiling.

"She isn't stupid." He told them.

Dean looked at him and then frowned his eyebrows. The smile that could be found on his face wasn't there anymore.

"You're kidding right?" Dean asked him as if what he said didn't make sense. But surprisingly it did to him.

He smiled and looked out the window,watching the birds fly high in the sky. Logan could see in the corners of his someone looking at him. He turned around around to see if he was right, ans to his surprise he was. Trina was looking at him, with raised eyebrows. She was even walking his way. Logan didn't need trouble but yet she was coming his way. She just stood in front of him with her arms crossed. Since she just wanted to stand there and don't say what she wants. Logan removed his eyes from eyes from her and gave the sky his attention again.

Trina slammed her hand on the table to get his attention. He sighed and finally looked at her. She smiled and placed her hands on her hips.

"Logan you know that I miss you right?" Trina said and tried to get closer to him.

"Get lost." He told her before turning his head.

"I know you love me. I know you do I mean how couldn't you?" She started to get mad and Logan couldn't careless.

He guess she is getting lonely again. Nothing new, it's Trina we're talking about. She would always come to him when she needs company. Act like she needed him but in reality she just wanted his love that he had to offer. Steal his heart that was available. Logan was confused to why he even care about her. Trina had made everything perfectly clear the other day. It hurts but it's alright. That girl did something to him, his heart to be precise. Thinking about her made him upset. Being stuck in the past isn't really his thing. However Trina made sure that he wouldn't be able to move forward. She knew it and he knew it aswell. She liked the power she had over him so she used it against him.