-

The group had gathered around each other, discussing their plan. After two of their own were taken to some farm with the knowledge that Carl was shot, they had to do something. Carol shook her head, "I won't do it. We can't just leave."

"Carol," Dale sighed. "The group is split. We're scattered and weak."

The worried mother glanced towards him. "What if she comes back and we're not here?" Her voice cracked. "It could happen."

Andrea nodded. "If Sophia found her way back and we were gone, that would be awful."

"Okay," Daryl agreed. "We got to plan for this. I say tomorrow morning is soon enough to pull up stakes. Give us a chance to rig up a big sign, leave her some supplies. I'll hold here tonight, stay with the RV."

Dale nodded and looked towards Carol. "If the RV is staying, I am too."

Carol smiled tearfully, "Thank you. Thank you both."

Andrea raised her hand, joining in. "I'm in."

Jack stepped forward, looking up at the adults. "Me too." Before his siblings could interject, he added, "She's my friend. I wanna help."

Elijah sighed, nodding. "Well, I'll stay too." He rubbed his brother's back, prompting Jack to give his brother a large smile. Marlee nodded too, raising her hand to show she was staying too.

Glenn glanced towards her before nodding, "Well, if you're all staying then I'm—"

"No, not you Glenn," Dale interrupted. "You're going. Take Carol's Cherokee."

Glenn scoffed, "Me? Why is it always me?"

Dale looked towards him, "You have to find this farm, reconnect with our people and see what's going on. But most important, you have to get T-Dog there. This is not an option. That cut has gone from bad to worse. He has a very serious blood infection. Get him to that farm. See if they have any antibiotics because if not, T-Dog will die, no joke."

Daryl walked towards his motorcycle, shuffling around before revealing a plastic bag full of pills, which was originally covered by a rag. He threw it at Dale as he returned with the bag. "Keep your oily rags off my brother's motorcycle," Daryl grunted. "Why'd you wait till now to say anything? Got my brother's stash," he murmured as he searched the pill bottles. "Crystal, X. Don't need that," he tossed a bottle towards Glenn. "Got some kick-ass painkillers," he tossed another bottle. "Oxycycline. Not the generic stuff neither. It's first class. Merle got the clap on occasion."

Marlee scoffed before grabbing one of the bottles from Daryl and giving it to Glenn. "I'll go with you."

He shook his head, "It's alright. You should stay here with your brothers."

She glanced towards her brothers, who were already happily playing together with one of Jack's toys he found. She smiled softly and gave almost a defeated sigh. "Something tells me they'll be just fine without me. They've been that way before."

Glenn stared at her as she watched her brothers, an unreadable look appearing on her face. After spending so much time together, Glenn was able to understand almost all of Marlee's emotions just by the way she carried herself. He could tell when she was thinking even when she said nothing. Marlee was able to do the same, which is what made their partnership so easy. They knew each other, inside and out. But this—this was deeper than anything he'd seen before. He couldn't make out what she was thinking for the first time in their friendship, and it worried him.