28- Fancy Feeling Like A Rapist

Start from the beginning

I started packing popcorn in my mouth with my free hand as the movie continued and Blake just chose that moment to call my attention. I looked like a squirrel with stuffed cheeks when I faced him.

Christ, I need to be more ladylike.

“Whoa slow down there.” He smirked. “Alvin and the Chipmunks want their faces back.”

“Hey!” Glaring at him, I grabbed another pillow and smacked in on his face. Fortunately, he was too busy laughing to move out of way and I hit him square in the face. Serves him right. “That’s mean.”

“But I like chipmunks” he grinned at me toothily.

My face heated up as I tried to think of a comeback but came back empty. Instead, I smiled at him, although I did try my best to not to.

He took my hand back to his, enclosing mine with the palm of his hands as we continued to watch the movie.

“You could sit closer, you know. I don’t bite” He muttered beside me, his eyes still on the screen. I pursed my lips together, wondering if I should. I decided not to. So he spoke up, “I feel cold Bethany. Really cold. If you sit closer, I’ll feel warmer.”

With my other hand, I fisted the blanket that wrapped us and pushed it towards him. “Enjoy.”

“But I want you.” He whined like a little kid whose mother wouldn’t buy him a toy. “I want you beside me.”

I like Blake, a lot, but I like my movies a lot too.  “If I move closer will be quiet?”

“Maybe.” He sang with a wide grin.

“Good enough for me.” Sighing, I moved closer to him until there was no more space in between us. I could feel his warmth immediately surround me as I did so.

Blake stretched his arm out and placed it over my shoulder. He didn’t stop there. With his hand on my shoulder, his arm around, he pulled me towards him, squishing me against him. Again, there weren’t any spaces left in between us when I scooted over so can you imagine how we looked right now? Like sardines in a can.

Oof. The sound came out of my mouth as I landed on his side. He ignored my reaction, watching the movie. I could feel his muscled chest against my own.

Sweet peas. I could feel all of my body heat rush up to my face. No doubt I was so red right now. Not only was I squished on him, my boobs (for one of those rare times I thank the heavens that I was not gifted in that area or this would have been super awkward) were smashed up against him so hard it started to hurt.

“Blake.” I breathed out. So maybe my hurting breasts weren’t the only thing having trouble. I was running out of oxygen supply as we speak. “B-lake.”

Now I just sound like a dying duck.

“Yeah?” he smirked, his attention still on the screen, oblivious to my boobs pressing up against him. Or is he just pretending?

With my lack of stuffing there, I doubt he’s pretending to not notice.

“C-can’t breathe.” I huffed out. “Boobs…squish…hurt…ouch…”

Maybe I should’ve just shut up. If it was still possible, the color of my face turned even redder, and it was getting really, really, really hot right now.

“Boobs? Shit, sorry.” He muttered, blushing as he released me immediately. I took most likely the largest breathe intake for my entire life when he let me go.  “A massage then maybe?”

My eyes widened so much I bet they are the size of saucers. I turned my head slowly to Blake. I just restored the oxygen supply of my body back to normal and he says this?! Massaging my boobs?!