13

It was Sunday again. Harry has been attending practice and relieved some stress, and everyone in the frat house was gone and doing their own things. Harry was alone, on a day like this, he'd make Louis come over and they'd cuddle in his bed. Or Harry would cook them dinner, on the rare occasion since no one would spot them making out in the kitchen. Louis always loved his cooking, found it better than the food he stored in his dorm mini-fridge.

Instead of cooking for Louis, kissing Louis, and touching Louis. Harry is sitting in his room at his desk. The paper is wrinkled and slightly faded from the small shop on campus Harry bought it from. He couldn't resist.

BOSTON UNIVERSITY NEWS: The Star, the Flame, and the Irresistible Magnet that is Harry Styles by Louis Tomlinson

Harry Styles. A name everyone has heard being tossed around on campus. A name that sparks a character full of charisma, confidence, passion and a truly good heart. Harry was 19 when he walked onto the Boston University campus, being drawn to the nation-wide sport of football since he was just a child. Styles isn't only a handsome face with a cashmere-sweater-voice, he's a magnet. His force is undeniable, his persona calls for attention and eyes on him. No one can withstand his calming aura that fuses with his electric personality, creating an odd yet perfect mixture of a star. Harry is a star among other stars, but he shines brighter and bigger than his peers. He's found in the constellation of iconic stardom along with the other players on the Boston Muskrats.

One can call Harry a candle awaiting a light, another can say Harry is a firecracker anticipating a spark, but for those who know Harry personally, they call him a flame. He is blessed with a talent for spreading energy that causes everyone to be their best selves. He lights up everyone's candles, fireworks, matches, and lanterns, simply because he can. Even on the field, he's a smooth and steady fire, showcasing his enthusiasm and spirit in a calm and captivating manner.

Styles, jersey number 28, brought the Muskrats the championship last year after a mere four months on the team. The team coach, Peter Teppi says, "When Harry came, it was like a breath of fresh air. Don't get me wrong, the Muskrats were great before he came along but they were only great separately. Harry brought this glue to the team, he kept everyone together and on top of their game, he made sure everyone worked together as a unit in games and in practice."

Liam Payne, Muskrats co-captain, jersey number 9 and close friend of Styles, says, "Harry's a better captain than I was. I'm happy for him, I support him and can't repay him for the dedication and work he's put into the team." He smiles fondly. "Without him, we'd be scraping the floor for goals."

Many people on campus are attracted to Harry's hypnotic liveliness. Even people in his classes and lectures say he's great energy to be around during three-hour classes. There's a fine line between a nuisance and sweet excitement in the form of amusement but Harry walks that tightrope like a champ.

In a city like Boston, there's a fast-paced everyone has to ride. Harry is one of the few who are ready for what the world hurdles at him, always on guard, ready to make that surprise into a touchdown.

A flame can't start without a notch. Styles' notch is his family. His mother, father, and older sister all agree on his warm and positive glow. "Harry is my baby, he'll always be my little baby." Winona, the mother of the football star gushes. "There's a time where you just look at him, out on that field and know he was made for this. There isn't anything else that would have suited him." Edmund, Styles' father who shares the same love of football with his son, agrees. "I used to play with him out in the yard, just to keep him from breaking anything inside out of boredom." Edmund glances out the window of the kitchen. The Styles house is big and cozy, away from the bustle of the city and surrounded by a lovely neighbourhood. "Took him all over the world for games, we saw the Los Angeles Rams, Carolina Panthers. But he's always been a Packers fan. Even got a tattoo for 'em, I reckon."