You Put the Sun in Sunday

Howdy! this is for the HL Mpreg Fest 2019 on AO3 (collection link: https://archiveofourown.org/collections/HLMpregFest2019) *feel free to read it and download it from AO3, don't forget to check out the other fics written for the fest!*

Prompt is in the 'thank you' chapter of this book.

WARNINGS:
- smut (only in the epilogue)
- male pregnancy (Louis)
- asshole!harry
- angst
- toxic relationships

**Important: In the beginning, the relationship portrayed in this story is not healthy and Louis is not good to himself. You might hate this story or the characters.**

*this story is quite fast paced and skips over parts that I find pretty necessary—I'm currently rewriting it with added scenes to make it longer and slower. So, this version will probably be a BAM to you (it might make you very angry too)

You Put the Sun in Sunday

AKA "The Sunday Fic"

Louis is a love-brainwashed-teenager of hope drenched in dreams, clad in over-sized clothes damaged with holes, and standing waist-high in novels. Harry is a selfish closeted football captain with a head too big for his heart, and a bad habit of not thinking before he opens his mouth. No one ever said love was easy, Louis learned the hard way.