Opening the door to our bedroom, Estrella laid on the bed, with his legs sprawled out and his torso leaned against the headboard. "How was he?" He asked amusingly I chucked the magazines messily on the bed. "He wants love, hes only six" I yelled. "Awww, you think he's gonna be a top or a bottom?" He asked curiously. "He's our son! And he's six! Weird ass" I muttered out. He raises his hands defensively "Hey, I was just curious" my eyes darken.

"You know what I'm curious a about?" I said seductively. A smirk forms on his face "What is it?" He said in a deep tone. "A shower" I chirped, but before I could even walk into the bathroom, in a flash he pins me against the wall, knocking the I d out of me. I look up wide eyed in shock at him "Estrella! Let go" I said sternly my confidence falters when he lifts his leg and rubs his knee against my growing bulge. "No" he whispered, "I don't wanna do th-ahh" I moaned out when he begin to lightly kiss my soft spot.

"E-Estrella" I moaned, he pins my arms above my head before attacking my neck, this is definitely gonna leave hickies. He slowly trails his lips upwards till he met my mouth, he was slow and sensual at first, gliding his smooth lips against mine. His free hand slowly trailed down on my back before hitting my ass. I moan into his mouth when he squeezes my cheek lightly, using this as an opportunity, his tongue pushes through the small opening and invaded my mouth.

I pathetically attempted to fight his tongue with mine, but I lost obviously. "You taste so good baby" he groaned out, I wrapped my legs around his waist, he release my arms allowing me to wraps around his neck while he hoisted me up by my hips.

Landing in the bed I straddled his waist while we made out passionately "Ride me?" He asked. I nod but I wanted to do something of my own "Can I do something?" I asked he looks at me for a second before nodding. I got off him and headed for the bathroom. When I got back I walked enticingly towards him "Close your eyes" I whispered. I attached the handcuffs on each of his wrists attaching him to the bedpost.

His eyes snap open and he tugs at his arms "Baby? What are you doing?" He asked nervously. "I wanna take care of you Estrella, this is a thank you for everything you've done for me" I whispered out. I unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his beautifully abs and pecs. The handcuffs prevented me from removing the shirt so I just left it hanging on him, which looked even hotter for me. Than I began to unbutton his pants, gliding of his muscular legs.

"Ivan I'm not so sure about th-o-oh my god" he releases a throat moan when I began sucking through the fabric of his underwear, wetting his member beneath. Using both my hand I pinched and twisted his nipples while I kissed the head is shaft. "I-it feels so good" he groaned out, I slowly pulled his underwear down revealing his enormous manhood. "I want it all" I whispered, in an instant I engulfed the whole thing in my mouth, his pubes tickle my face while I used informally throat muscles to massage him, I could smell his musk and natural scent which turned me in even more. He bucks and groans loudly when I began to bob my head up and down.

"R-ride me baby please" he begged, I got up and stood up in front of him, i was basically stripping for him but he seemed to have enjoyed it because he was drooling. Once I was fully naked, I crawled back on the bed and grabbed some lube. Coating my hole generously, I stood up above him. "A-are gonna prep?" He asked, I shook my head and slammed down into his length.

"Oh my god!" I cried out, the burning sensation mixed with the intense amount of pleasure I was feeling, which only fueled my sexual desires. I sat there on top of him as I let my hole adjust to his size. Than I began to ride him like bucking bronco, slamming myself onto his length till I was I babbling mess, spitting out incoherent words as my eyes rolled to the back of me head.

I pulled myself down onto Estrella and kissed him while his hips pounded me. "I love you so much" I whimpered "I love you" he said breathlessly, than I felt his thrust become choppy. "I-I'm gonna cum baby!" He growled. With one final thrusts he empties his fluids inside me, coating my insides. Than I felt my member burst with cum, shooting out of me like as the burning sensation only increases my euphoric state, we were both coated in our liquids.

"Daddy what are you doing to Dad?"

Both of our heads snap to Milo, his silhouette was standing in the front door as he held his teddy bear against him. "MILO!" I shrieked "J-just go back to bed son!" Estrella said nervously. He giggled cluelessly before running back to his room.

"I can't believe he caught us, I'm so embarrassed!" I cried out. I hid my face in Estrellas chest, please go away blush. Estrella laughs maniacally before coughing.

"I'm still handcuffed babe" he muttered out, "Oh yeah, sorry" I stood up, removing his manhood out of me and grabbed the keys, unlocking the handcuffs. As soon as he was free he grabs me by the hips and pulls me into bed. "Estrella!" I laughed out, he pulls me against him as he nuzzles the back of my neck.

"I love you" he mumbled out against my skin. "I love you too" I whispered. We stayed like that for a few minutes before Estrella broke the silence. "I'm gonna have to explain what he saw" he said awkwardly.

"I know, hopefully he doesn't bring this up when he's older"

"Oh he will Ivan, he will"

End

I'm crying, it's over 😭😭😭

I hope the story sufficed, I know this Troy was a roller coaster, I didn't have a plan when I wrote this so it's all over. I will definitely go back on this and revise it when I'm better at writing, but as of write now I hope you enjoyed it. I also wanna thank you guys, we've reached 1k reads on this book, it's not a lot in the grand scheme of things but to me it's a milestone I never thought I'd reach when I wrote these books.

Comment!

Vote 🗳

Bai ❤️

I'm adding this sentence because my word count ended on 1666 and Satan isn't gonna try me today.