S4>102: The Problem of Snowtop Mountain

ابدأ من البداية

Everyone agreed.

"Where is the Pokémon now?" Brock asked.

"About that, apparently the Fire Pokémon was first located at the bottom of Snowtop Mountain and then it kept on making its way up to the top." Ranger Mike explained.

Alain raised an eyebrow, "Thats strange, it's natural for wild Pokémon to roam about in different areas but the way is moving doesn't seem right, especially since it's kicking other Pokémon out of their home." He commented.

"I agree with you Alain. Which is way something must be done about this situation." Ranger Mike said.

"Now that I think about it, you don't suppose that the Fire Pokémon belongs to someone." Yuna told them, "It kind of makes sense the way it's going,  since the trainer is ordering it to chase out the Pokémon around here."

"But who and why?" Mairin questioned, confused.

"I think I may know the answer to that." A familiar woman voice spoke from the entrance of the Pokémon Centre door.

"Officer Jenny." Takato and Mairin said.

"I'm glad your here Officer Jenny." Ranger Mike said.

Officer Jenny nodded, "Me too. I got your call Nurse Joy and I'm here to help." She told them.

Nurse Joy smiled, "Thats great to know. Officer Jenny, you said that you may know that cause of why the Pokémon were chased out of their home?"

"That would because of Articuno." Officer Jenny explained, "Since Articuno is normally seen around here, I fear someone may he here to capture it."

Ranger Mike didn't like the sound of that, "But they can't, especially since Articuno is said to be Guardian  of Snowtop Mountian." He protested.

Todd was excited but he held back, "Excuse me, but are you saying that an Articuno really live here?" He asked.

"Yes. Follow me." Nurse Joy said.

The gang and Todd all followed Nurse Joy and Ranger Mike outside the Pokémon Centre, where they saw a statue of Articuno.

"Amazing. This statue of Articuno is extremely well made." Yuna said, as she looked at it.

"Yeah, pretty impressive too." Todd added.

"What's the story behind this statue?" Alain asked.

"This statue was brought there more than twelve hundred years ago. Travellers say that the Articuno watches over them on their journeys." Nurse Joy answered.

"That's not all, there is a diary of one of the people who brought the statue here, who says that Articuno rescue him and many others." Officer Jenny said.

"Than it's true. Now I'm really eager to take a picture of Articuno." Todd said, excitedly.

"Oh, so you travelled here to take a picture of Articuno?" Ranger Mike asked.