føürtêēn

Disclaimer alert: in this chapter, smoking and curse words would be included. I do not encourage in any way to do anything that is said that your character does in this story, but it seemed like a good idea to try and portrait how the character tried to control her stress by this action. I'm not saying that you should do the same thing to relieve stress, on the contrary, you shouldn't because it's really bad for your health and it can have the opposite effect, as you know. It is not cool, and will only bring negative consequences.

Being said that,
Enjoy!

On her way to the Academy and in the middle of a cold night, (y/n) lit up a cigarette.

It was a weird one, she might add; tinted black from bottom to top, not letting her difference the tail from the rest of it. The only thing popping out of the cancer stick was the orange and yellowish light on the top part of it.

Nicotine smoke came out of the girl's mouth, mixing up with the cold breeze and intensifying the amount of smoke that could be seen in the air. She let out a big puff of dusty cloud and continued with a slow pace through the wet streets.
When the Academy came into sight, she let her shoulders drop and her cigarette drifted away from between her fingers and into the floor. The faint lights of the streets gave the building a even more creepy appearance that it already had before.

The familiar feeling of sickness came into her senses like a wave of pain. She gagged lightly and shook her head.
Her figure, standing right in front of the front door seemed tiny in comparison.

Much to (Y/n)'s own confusion, Klaus came bursting from inside the house, huge eye bags under his orbs and his sclera tinted a light red.

"(Y/n)!"

The girl furrowed her eyebrows and stepped back a bit.

"Five just left! He seemed mad" he tried to explain.

"What?"

"A cafeteria, the usual!" Why did Klaus sound like he was out of breath?

"Which cafeteria?"

Klaus widened his eyes to the size of literal plates and covered his mouth like a five year old boy who just got caught doing something he wasn't supposed to do.

"I don't-"

"You're high, get inside" (Y/n) gently grabbed him by the arm and pulled him into the Academy, with Klaus's obvious and extremely loud protests.

"But (yyyy/nnnn)! You need to get-"

"Shut up".

The pair walked (you walked, Klaus was being dragged) to the living room and the girl sat her friend on a sofa, helping him stretch and lay down.
She later got a glass of water from the kitchen.

"Klaus no!"

The man tried to stand up four times , but (y/n) held him down.

"You need to rest, here"

She fumbled her hand through her purse and took a tiny laptop from it. Quickly she put a movie she knew Klaus would enjoy, Mean Girls.

"Oh cool!" He exclaimed, and took the object from the girl's hand and into his lap.

"Klausie, i need you to stay here, can you do that for me? I'm going to look for Five"

"Who?"

"Your brother"

"Oh, okay".

And finally, an exhausted (y/n) trespassed the thick brick walls, not even bothering to open the door.

Five had always gone to the same cafeteria, every time. She recalled the name being Griddy's doughnuts.

She still goes there sometimes, with the little hope of seeing Five, sitting on the counter, ordering his usual black coffee while she laughed at him and ordered a hot chocolate.

Every time it was the same, so it was not unusual of her to feel a little excited now that she knew that he was actually going to be there.

Wait.

(Y/n) had to consider that the boy she was talking about was trapped in a 15 year old CHILD's body. Even though he had the mind and mentality of a grown man, it would still be considered weird or creepy to think about old times and how she still had a soft spot for him.

On the other hand, (y/n) was known for not appearing her age, being confused with a really young lady with only the age of 13.

"Oh fucking hell"

It was really confusing, and it was making her go insane. But she cleared her thoughts the second she saw the coffee shop in front of her feet.

She can't believe she got so distracted that her feet had moved so quickly to get from the Academy to the shop in only 15 minutes.

(Y/n shuffled her shoulders and walked inside anyways, ignoring the tickling in the back of her neck.

Something didn't seem right.