føur

Hey! How is your day? I hope fine! Well, here's another chapter for this book. Thanks a lot for all the lovely comments, I really appreciate them! If you want me to develop some theme in particular, for ex, the relationship between two characters, let me know! Also keep in mind that as the first season of TUA doesn't focus on the group's childhood, I don't know if all that happens in this book can happen in the real series, but don't worry because later i will change the direction and begin writing about their adulthood. Have a nice day/night!
-Mar

The soft breeze opened the window slowly, letting the rays of sun enter the room and wake the sleeping female in a matter of seconds.

"Fuck mornings"

She straightened her body from the warm sheets and her feet touched the cold floor, sending shivers down her spine.

She stood up and began walking to the bathroom. When she finally stood face to face with the mirror, she sighed.

She couldn't even see her own reflection.

The young girl splashed her face with some cold water and leaned in the wall besides her.

The 'battle' she had with the Umbrella Academy kids was all she could think of, and she couldn't help but to feel a pit of regret on the back of her stomach. She really wanted to ask them so much, but her 'father' would certainly not allow any type of communication besides what was needed on her mission to distract the 'heroes' from doing their job.

Last night she had stayed up thinking of a bunch of possible situations where she could freely speak to them without interruptions, but the most logical one was involved with her broken transmisor.

If her 'father' couldn't hear what happened in the mission, she wouldn't have trouble with staying some minutes more to talk to them.

(Y/n) wasn't sure what she wanted to talk about yet. She knew that she wanted to ask about something related to their powers, like if they had consequences when they used them, or if they were alright with some people fearing them for those special abilities.

She was always scared of what people thought of her, like if they were going to treat her differently because of her powers. In some way she admired the braveness of the kids, still keeping in mind that they were more likely forced to do what they were doing, but when she analysed the look on Luther's face when she was fighting him, she could recognise a hint of pride on his voice, like he was actually enjoying being the center of attention.

She couldn't blame him though, his abilities were out-standing.

(Y/n) wasn't sure that the rest of them shared the same feelings, specially the little boy that entered the glass room, but they certainly weren't ashamed of it.

Another thing she noticed while he spied on them from behind the door was how well trained they were, for example the boy with teleportation powers. He appeared right when he was needed and did some badass moves, making a bit of her turn in some sort of way inside her. Not like she would admit it out loud, but that small boy intrigued her more than the others. He looked like he had the brains in the operations.

She later got to know that that boy was acknowledged by the name of Five.

She couldn't hold the excitement on meeting them again, soon, especially him.